hackers are noobs (your opinions)

Arathi

If I think someone is a chamm/aimbot cause of course only way you can tell is if they post a video. I just spend the entire game going after them. I think its fun to at least get a little revenge.

Werbung:

Roger117

Out of 10 games I play, 3-4 of them have some sort of hacker/glitcher in it. I get annoyed when a OKPer (One Position Killer) comes along and owns the other team.

ok i just found a new hack that makes u die for just jumping on top of a rock in brushwood , as many of you should know hackers are more succesfull hacking in brushwood , im trying to develop a program that detects hackers , then grabs a video of each person ahcking and sends it to nexon , AUtOMATICLLY , u have to go to seetings and put some adjust ike , whats ur email , just by usig ur email nexon wil especicly know who you are because only oone email pee person. My program is still testing i got some bugs going on but if i can fix it , all hackers will be banned , im gonna test it on a nooby acc im gonna made , just incase something goes wrong and gets me banned . This Program , well if it works can send tickets / reports to these games below :

Runescape
Combatarms
MapleStory
Clubpenguin
FusionFall( HEHE U MAY NOT KNO THAT GAME )
BlackShot

Im Hoping it works so i can try to get vids of all those hackers and bannn them for good

P.S If u see !GOBoomYou , he ahcks so leave room

UnholyReaper

ok i just found a new hack that makes u die for just jumping on top of a rock in brushwood , as many of you should know hackers are more succesfull hacking in brushwood , im trying to develop a program that detects hackers , then grabs a video of each person ahcking and sends it to nexon , AUtOMATICLLY , u have to go to seetings and put some adjust ike , whats ur email , just by usig ur email nexon wil especicly know who you are because only oone email pee person. My program is still testing i got some bugs going on but if i can fix it , all hackers will be banned , im gonna test it on a nooby acc im gonna made , just incase something goes wrong and gets me banned . This Program , well if it works can send tickets / reports to these games below :

Runescape
Combatarms
MapleStory
Clubpenguin
FusionFall( HEHE U MAY NOT KNO THAT GAME )
BlackShot

Im Hoping it works so i can try to get vids of all those hackers and bannn them for good

P.S If u see !GOBoomYou , he ahcks so leave room

lol Clubpenguin? thats how my addiction to MMO started. sad, isnt it? blackshot is out? cool ima try it

Mevernore

Some hackers aren't that bad, though I stress the word some. Just today, I ran into one that actually played by the rules and refrained from hacking until someone else on the opposite team started chamming first. Then he explained how he hated going through every game getting called a hacker whenever he wasn't hacking, but playing by the rules, which is something I can relate to, because despite the fact that I'll have the worst KDR in the match, I'll also get called a hacker just because I ran up and killed three people that were stupid enough to stand in the same spot behind a wall.

I am now attempting to find him so I can add him to my friends list.

But as for the majority of them, especially the DDS clan, they're just a bunch of jackasses. I don't understand why that lot does it.

Thunderhead

one clan to watch out for: UpperCut (or however you say it)

they will charge at you relentlessly, and every single one of them has a "backup hack" which they will use whenever they think you are hacking. problem for me is, i was clan warring them, i happened to get a fantastic cause i had a MINIMI in the junk flea tunnel, and they all ran up the stairs, one after the other, boom boom etc. they call me a hacker, activate chams, aimbot, and 1 OPKer, and blast us to pieces.

UnholyReaper

You know what really grinds my gears? Hackers! You know what REALLY grinds my gears? When pros start hacking! Seriously, I saw someone on the Cold Seed daily top players and two games ago I had just caught him in Junk Flea doing the whole montage of hacks! Godmode while floating and OPKing! Chamming the hell out of everyone at any corner he had a chance to! It was ridiculous! I'm not saying he's a hacker. Brushwood is really GAY! Half the Brushwood games I get into there are some Brazilian hackers! (I'm not racist, I always find the hackers talking in Brazilian!) They get their G36E and start spawning killing with chams! It's even more annoying because Brushwood is one of my favorite places! And that's why all you can do is say "Why I outta!". I we wish the hackers would say "I would've gotten away if it wasn't for those meddling GM's. But nooooo, I find even the GM's ADVERTISING HACKS lately! EVERY SINGLE GAME!

m0ld

You know what really grinds my gears? Hackers! You know what REALLY grinds my gears? When pros start hacking! Seriously, I saw someone on the Cold Seed daily top players and two games ago I had just caught him in Junk Flea doing the whole montage of hacks! Godmode while floating and OPKing! Chamming the hell out of everyone at any corner he had a chance to! It was ridiculous! I'm not saying he's a hacker. Brushwood is really GAY! Half the Brushwood games I get into there are some Brazilian hackers! (I'm not racist, I always find the hackers talking in Brazilian!) They get their G36E and start spawning killing with chams! It's even more annoying because Brushwood is one of my favorite places! And that's why all you can do is say "Why I outta!". I we wish the hackers would say "I would've gotten away if it wasn't for those meddling GM's. But nooooo, I find even the GM's ADVERTISING HACKS lately! EVERY SINGLE GAME!

It isn't the GM's bro. It's a hack that makes it look like a GM.

UnholyReaper

It isn't the GM's bro. It's a hack that makes it look like a GM.

opps! anyway i just played CA for about 10-20 min and i encountered another hacker! he ruined a snow valley game so i exited. after that i went to a two towers game i saw him 3rd in the daily top scores!!! SERIOUSLY?! I also saw his k/d....... 2000-1!!!! WHAT THE HELL?! kills:8000 deaths: 4 :mad::mad::mad: grr

powerface

OK, the only way to really get a hackers account banned is to run fraps and submit the video along with a report to Nexon. Although, the hackers DO NOT CARE. They simply make a new account from the same e-mail addy and start over. As long as this game is free to play they will never leave. Nexon should however adopt the policy that if you are banned you may not make any more accounts associated with that email addy. At least they have to go to the trouble of making a new email account. It wont stop them but will at least slow them down a bit.

Hackers=no skill, fat, worthless scum of the earth and I hope they all get ass cancer and die a slow painful death. Just my opinion.

Werbung: