hackers are noobs (your opinions)

Jordan B

well I wish people would quit calling them hackers.

They are script kiddies.
Hackers are the ones that wrote the code.
These people could never do this, they just spend their money and then tell us how noob we are.

ps they have ruined every online game out there

I agree with your point .

The hackers are the one making the Fudging hacks in the first place.
Most people using the hacks are annoying little 10 year olds that show their friends how "cool" they are.

Nexon should be working to bring down websites like TGS , MPGH , And stupid Games anarchy legally , they are the sites making the annoying ones . ( including that annoying GM [ nexon ] spam bot .

In Legal terms - Modifying Combat Arms is a breach of nexons EULA (end user license agreement ) and Nexon should legally bring the hack creators down.

Stuff the hackers already hacking - If the Hacks creators go , the hackers go.

And in slightly unmoral terms - Some hackers are just doin it for fun - they are the cool ones that play legit when you ask them and don't kill anyone - just fly around.

So , thats what I think.

Werbung:

barbosa

I just hate with all my heart cheaters!!!!
Why a person has to do that?? to prove yourself what??? What a bunch of wankers!!!
Sometimes im playing and theres always that guy that take to many bullets to die. I think PB could be a reasonable idea for anti cheat, but not going to solve the problem for complete.

lol Clubpenguin? thats how my addiction to MMO started. sad, isnt it? blackshot is out? cool ima try it

True but theres another matser hacker that even hacks into clubpenguin systems unbanns himself and can become a mod wenever he feels likes it , he also scrwed up my program once and i had to start all over . they said CAUGHTCHEATING! and i knew they dont say that the only thing that they say is ur banned .

people if ur good and get acussed iof cheater by someone who actually hacks , i suggest get the program get the dude who callsed u ahacker and kill him using program so u can play a fair jtach hacker vs hacker 1 vs 1 . That meas when u beat the hacker who caled u hacker just get out of game close hacking progra,m and go fight fair

UnholyReaper

True but theres another matser hacker that even hacks into clubpenguin systems unbanns himself and can become a mod wenever he feels likes it , he also scrwed up my program once and i had to start all over . they said CAUGHTCHEATING! and i knew they dont say that the only thing that they say is ur banned .
lmao thats funny. yea that really suks

comando602

u wont believe this but,as you can see in one of my guides,im a pro CS 1.6 player,so CS players use the knife alot (hehe)so i was in waverider,in one the roof there where a bunch of hackers (4 were brazilians) and i was going under the tunnel below the tower,so i jumped on top of the boxes,ran to them and stabbed the bitches to death,they called me HAKER,WHEN THEY HAD 34 KILLS AND 0 DEATHS,I was loling so hard i almost puke XD XD.yeah,nexon should make a brazilian IP BAN,brazilians are pussys who dont know how to play properly,heck man,even in CS 1.6 they cheated (Im from argentina)so plz nexon IP BLOCK BRAZIL!

comando602

(sry for 2 post)Until now,i have counted 34 brazilian hackers,but i have the mind problem of remembering those strange names like ---Br4zuCa--?**

Mevernore

Wow, game thinks it found a speed hack tool on my PC. Nexon really needs to sort out their Anti-Hack thingamajig. It suspects the people that aren't chamming and lets the people that are get away scot-free. Ridiculous.

UnholyReaper

(sry for 2 post)Until now,i have counted 34 brazilian hackers,but i have the mind problem of remembering those strange names like ---Br4zuCa--?**

yea and i saw a brazilian game that had a brazilian clan. 4v3. 4 four on their side were all hackers and all on the same clan. now i cant even play Brushwood, one of my favorite places!

Avicus8

yea and i saw a brazilian game that had a brazilian clan. 4v3. 4 four on their side were all hackers and all on the same clan. now i cant even play Brushwood, one of my favorite places!

i've seen countless hackers haha (DEF NOOBS) the olny reason hackers hack is because they aren't any good at the game and wanna pwn
you like brushwood? gah i can't play there

MBrown

you guys sound like a bunch of lil kids lol.

hacks=noob

hacks are scum of the earth.

no life

fat

cause they want to prove something

etc etc....

this is why people hack. Cause of stupid remarks like that.

My friend hacks. He hacks because its fun, and at times the game becomes boring to him, he loves the reaction he gets.. Usually its "its cause you suck at the game you have to hax!!" or "noob hacker,, hacking noob, hacks = noob, noob noob noob noob noob...".........noob is such a g ay word lol.....you seriously have to be retarded to use that word.

And no he doesnt suck, infact hes called a hacker alll the time when hes playing legit. His kdr is 1.86. Since he started hacking its 1.88. He basically sometimes gets the same scores when hes not cheating.

Main reason ppl hack is because to them its fun. Its fun to piss ppl off. Thats all.
Its not cause hes fat...which hes not, its not cause he has no gf, its not cause his di ck is 2 inches and hes not going to get cancer on his ball sack.

stop crying

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

lol

you guys sound like a bunch of lil kids lol.

hacks=noob

hacks are scum of the earth.

no life

fat

cause they want to prove something

etc etc....

this is why people hack. Cause of stupid remarks like that.

My friend hacks. He hacks because its fun, and at times the game becomes boring to him, he loves the reaction he gets.. Usually its "its cause you suck at the game you have to hax!!" or "noob hacker,, hacking noob, hacks = noob, noob noob noob noob noob...".........noob is such a g ay word lol.....you seriously have to be retarded to use that word.

And no he doesnt suck, infact hes called a hacker alll the time when hes playing legit. His kdr is 1.86. Since he started hacking its 1.88. He basically sometimes gets the same scores when hes not cheating.

Main reason ppl hack is because to them its fun. Its fun to piss ppl off. Thats all.
Its not cause hes fat...which hes not, its not cause he has no gf, its not cause his di ck is 2 inches and hes not going to get cancer on his ball sack.

stop crying
who made you kill almighty 0_o :confused:anyone here with me? :D