Money Troubles?

IKilledYouIn1

I used to have over 100,000 GP but then I bought every weapon in the shop for 7 days. I used the g36 and it kills pretty darn fast. Only it has too much recoil. And with the silencer it makes it harder to kill people as it takes away some damage. Currently in my opinion,

Best gun is the: UZI!!!

Werbung:

iforgotmyname

I don't know... tell me... how often do you play? I mean, do you have a job or do you go to school? I can't find any time to use 7day items. I can only play on fridays to sundays.
How much time do you have?
(im in school)

iforgotmyname

They should make a pay per game rent time.
So instead of the least amount of time being a 24 hour rental, you could pay for one game or three games of a weapon. So for example, an 800gp Ak-47 will cost say 100gp in a 100 kill elimination, 8v8, at junk flea or something... Obvioulsy the price would change depending on game type, kills, map, and ppl playing it.
I'm all about balance

henshaw2

i have a small amount of gp cuz i bought alot of the crap i didnt need so now im broke but im saving up i use m-16 with scope its not that bad i got 24-16 today with it

Roger117

I don't know... tell me... how often do you play? I mean, do you have a job or do you go to school? I can't find any time to use 7day items. I can only play on fridays to sundays.
How much time do you have?
(im in school)

i go to school. i really dont get much time to play Monday-Thursday. probably 30-45minutes max on those days. but from Friday-Sunday, i play probably 1-2 hours. i try to make good use of the time i have.

SPARTANZ77

wow roger you make me feel like a noob cuz i play gp to gp (paycheck to paycheck) an d its not like a i never play im 12 and go to middle school but i still play 2-3 hours a day on weekdays any tips for me? by the way im a staff sargent 1st class

Roger117

wow roger you make me feel like a noob cuz i play gp to gp (paycheck to paycheck) an d its not like a i never play im 12 and go to middle school but i still play 2-3 hours a day on weekdays any tips for me? by the way im a staff sargent 1st class

probably the only reason i have this amount of money is i only spend GP on what i need and i never buy another weapon until the current one runs out. for example, right now, i buy a 7-day K1A and a 7-day ACOG Scope. which makes a total of 4 655GP weekly. and i only have two assault rifles at any time. which right now is a K1A and the default M16A3. if you spend less and only for what you need, you will have much more GP.

Layzie

Wow.. I like to run with a lot of stuff so I spend 14000 gp (AK47 [scope and silencer], Military shotgun, combat beanie, urban camo, light vest) all 7-day every Tuesday (Right before my clan's practice). And On Thursdays, I buy the 7-day L96A1 [Silenced and extended clip]. So my weekly total is like 20000 =/ Oh and i'll buy flashes or mines for daily use whenever I need them for matches.

Roger117

i now only spend like 4,355 because of just buying the G36E. i haven't regretted that decision ever since (even though i first bought the gun on Friday). it gets me more kills than before and i'm saving 300gp every week.

Love

I stick with ONLY buying weapons, possibly helmets.
I find everything else, useless.
Sure, mines may help, smoke nades too, though is it completely necessary?
It may in fact be for clan matches, but once you're used to using ONLY what you need, it's quite easy to get by without using all of the 'enhancements' as I shall refer to them, seeing as they enhance your chance of advantage.

I roughly spend, 5K or so a week, though I lose quite a lot, due to inactivity.
AK-47/HP&AMMO Scope or a G36E.
Possibly a helmet, though it's quite rare that I'll be caught with a helmet.

Roger117

I stick with ONLY buying weapons, possibly helmets.
I find everything else, useless.
Sure, mines may help, smoke nades too, though is it completely necessary?
It may in fact be for clan matches, but once you're used to using ONLY what you need, it's quite easy to get by without using all of the 'enhancements' as I shall refer to them, seeing as they enhance your chance of advantage.

I roughly spend, 5K or so a week, though I lose quite a lot, due to inactivity.
AK-47/HP&AMMO Scope or a G36E.
Possibly a helmet, though it's quite rare that I'll be caught with a helmet.

everything but guns are useless to me. i mean helmets, yeah they can look nice but hey, not matter what its a one shot K.O head shot. and grenades, i'm fine with the default ones. vest maybe but no i don't use them, they cost a lot (look who's talking. a guy with 62 500gp and complaining about expensive items) and i find no point of uniform, possibly of cosmetic change.

Love

everything but guns are useless to me. i mean helmets, yeah they can look nice but hey, not matter what its a one shot K.O head shot. and grenades, i'm fine with the default ones. vest maybe but no i don't use them, they cost a lot (look who's talking. a guy with 62 500gp and complaining about expensive items) and i find no point of uniform, possibly of cosmetic change.

Indeed, character appearance doesn't effect gameplay.
Actually, the helmets do prevent slight damage, so it'd have to be a two shot or so for the head, though like I said, on rare occasions I'll be found with a helmet :p
There's nothing really that's NEEDED to be bought, unless it's weapons, or weapon modifications. That's a big way to save GP.
Only buying NEEDED weapons/weapon modification(s) will save A LOT of GP.
Suppressors are nice, yet they deduct from weapon damage, and have only a slight effect, which I find not to be worth buying, unless you're capable of buying the suppressor which enables your bullets to not give direction to your opponent from which they're coming.

Werbung:

Roger117

Indeed, character appearance doesn't effect gameplay.
Actually, the helmets do prevent slight damage, so it'd have to be a two shot or so for the head, though like I said, on rare occasions I'll be found with a helmet :p
There's nothing really that's NEEDED to be bought, unless it's weapons, or weapon modifications. That's a big way to save GP.
Only buying NEEDED weapons/weapon modification(s) will save A LOT of GP.
Suppressors are nice, yet they deduct from weapon damage, and have only a slight effect, which I find not to be worth buying, unless you're capable of buying the suppressor which enables your bullets to not give direction to your opponent from which they're coming.

i don't understand why some people choose to use silencers. i mean, your gonna be found on a map one way or another? it may just be their preference.