Money Troubles?

jklp44

when ever you play kill,killkill. the more kills, the mroe money. in CTF get the flag, youll get mroe money. also try to cut down on bought stuff. if you like a gun w/scope go around a map and pick up guns. find one w/a scope u like and ull save money. i use g36e. hope i helped
My kit= g36e
extended clip
thats it :D hardly any money spent.
peace

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

Depending on your current rank, I found the Combat Beanie to be much better than the IBH since a headshots still seem to do an insta-kill even with the protection. I guess the gas mask is okay, but how often to you walk into any gas grenades. And even then, most people see purple gas and just avoid it. Nerve gas is a so so sort of deal. As a sniper, nerve gas would be the least effective support item possible. I've never understood why snipers choose heavy vests. You just move too slow in it. If you're taking fire, you're going to need to relocate quickly and most snipers who strafe a lot would be moving too slowly in heavy vests to cause any real evasion. And the type of camo doesn't really matter I guess. Below is my set up for sniping and descriptions of why.

Combat Beanie: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
No Face Piece: Nothing is really worth the GP since all the masks and goggles are situational.
Light Vest: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
Urban Camo: Blends well in urban and snow maps and is okay with desert maps.
L96A1: My sniper rifle of choice due to the one shot kill.
Military Shotgun : High Damage and good range (pretty over powered).
Frag Nade : Free, and is optimal for any situation.
AP Mines in BP slot: Cover your flanks.

I mean most people will say a lot of these things are uneccesary but the results for my loadout can be seen on the end of map score boards =)

I play about 4-5 hours on weekdays per day and probably 7 hours a day on weekends. Having all this stuff does make it hard to make sure I have enough money to get everything, so I highly suggest calculating your weekly or daily costs that way you have a target number to work towards.

yeh i wouls sooo buy a combat beanie especialy for CTF but look at my sig and my rank too bad

Love

My game kit per month consits of the following.
K2-7 days=3920gp x4
ACOG TA3 Scope-30 days=2925gp
Light Vest-30 days=9750gp
L96A1-7 days=6860gp x4
Mich(combat helmet)-30 days=3900gp

So in one month I spend approx. 36895gp!
I need to play at my rank right now approx. 9 games a day!
I was wondering if yall had any tips for me on how I can save or make money?

Seeing as helmets have little to no help, I suggest not buying one.
Insta-kill as previously stated still applies with head protection.

Roger117

Seeing as helmets have little to no help, I suggest not buying one.
Insta-kill as previously stated still applies with head protection.

I agree with Love. I don't see helmets much of a help since it is pretty much a one-shot kill in the head. Without a helmet, it could cut your weekly bill by 700-1500gp.

Love

I agree with Love. I don't see helmets much of a help since it is pretty much a one-shot kill in the head. Without a helmet, it could cut your weekly bill by 700-1500gp.

Another potential money saver would be to learn how to sacrifice those you aren't in need of, if it's no essential, which should only be a gun/gun modifications such as scopes/clips. (Not silencers, as they are of little to no help.)
Sticking to the essentials will give you some extra GP.
Though this is for budgeting, if you have the GP, and want to waste it on pointless items that do not benefit you what so ever, then more power to you.

Roger117

Another potential money saver would be to learn how to sacrifice those you aren't in need of, if it's no essential, which should only be a gun/gun modifications such as scopes/clips. (Not silencers, as they are of little to no help.)
Sticking to the essentials will give you some extra GP.
Though this is for budgeting, if you have the GP, and want to waste it on pointless items that do not benefit you what so ever, then more power to you.

In addition to that, I would say the least useful item to have is either the uniform or glasses/berets. Yes they look nice and sort of makes your character look unique, but in the long run you are wasting up the 4 000gp on things that don't help protect you what so ever. The 4 000gp can be spent on guns, explosives or armor. In the end it is up to you.

Love

In addition to that, I would say the least useful item to have is either the uniform or glasses/berets. Yes they look nice and sort of makes your character look unique, but in the long run you are wasting up the 4 000gp on things that don't help protect you what so ever. The 4 000gp can be spent on guns, explosives or armor. In the end it is up to you.

Pretty much anything on your face, as well.
As they added masks.

Love

I find the glasses/goggles are the least worthy item to spend your gp on.

Same here, what good do they do you?
It would be cool if whilst wearing glasses, your screen is say, rose color, as the glasses are rose colored.
Though they aren't, rose colored vision would be awesome.

Roger117

Same here, what good do they do you?
It would be cool if whilst wearing glasses, your screen is say, rose color, as the glasses are rose colored.
Though they aren't, rose colored vision would be awesome.

There so should be new night missions where you can purchase night vision goggles or thermal vision for those missions.That would be nice.

Roger117

Or use of a flashlight, have it mounted or something.

Actually, when you just signed in onto CA and you reach the page where you see two guys, the one wearing desert camo has a flashlight mount onto his helmet. Go check it out the next time you jump on CA.

Tobi31

Actually, when you just signed in onto CA and you reach the page where you see two guys, the one wearing desert camo has a flashlight mount onto his helmet. Go check it out the next time you jump on CA.
Strange, i cant seem to find that atachment and yet that guy has it......
reply if anyone knows how to get it. =)

Love

They should add this in-game.
For dark-ish maps.
Additional colors would cost extra.

Werbung:

Roger117

They should add this in-game.
For dark-ish maps.
Additional colors would cost extra.

It would be nice if you could have a time of day option to what time you would like to play. Then all the flashlights, night vision and thermal vision would come into play then.