Money Troubles?

Love

i don't understand why some people choose to use silencers. i mean, your gonna be found on a map one way or another? it may just be their preference.

I don't understand why would you use one on a sniper, seeing as you're usually hiding, therefore there's no need to be more unnoticeable.

The only suppressor that would be worth buying would be the one that enables you the ability of when shooting someone, they're not capable of seeing where your bullets are coming from.

Werbung:

Roger117

I don't understand why would you use one on a sniper, seeing as you're usually hiding, therefore there's no need to be more unnoticeable.

The only suppressor that would be worth buying would be the one that enables you the ability of when shooting someone, they're not capable of seeing where your bullets are coming from.

Come to think of it the SR-25 Sandfire really stands out. It's actually pretty good. It sort of looks like the MK-16 Scar L from far away.

SPARTANZ77

I stick with ONLY buying weapons, possibly helmets.
I find everything else, useless.
Sure, mines may help, smoke nades too, though is it completely necessary?
It may in fact be for clan matches, but once you're used to using ONLY what you need, it's quite easy to get by without using all of the 'enhancements' as I shall refer to them, seeing as they enhance your chance of advantage.

I roughly spend, 5K or so a week, though I lose quite a lot, due to inactivity.
AK-47/HP&AMMO Scope or a G36E.
Possibly a helmet, though it's quite rare that I'll be caught with a helmet.

well i play alot so i level up about every weekend but when im just playing the only thing i buy is weps and then when i get the level up bonus i buy a IBH helmet gas mask nerve gas heavy vest desert camo and a sniper

Love

well i play alot so i level up about every weekend but when im just playing the only thing i buy is weps and then when i get the level up bonus i buy a IBH helmet gas mask nerve gas heavy vest desert camo and a sniper

How's the IBH/Gas Mask/Nerve Gas/Heavy Vest/Desert Camo help you out?
Sorry, just wondering, lol.
IBH gives you a slight advantage, then again, it's still a two shot head kill.
Nerve gas, I suppose you're referring to the gas that spreads, and has an orange-brown smog, it does help, but isn't as effective as a grenade.
Heavy vest may indeed help you, but is it worth the extra second or two which can still put you in a dangerous situation? (Of course, this is a game, but refer to it as real life.)
Desert Camo, well. It's self explanatory, you don't actually need it, but I suppose it's nice having.

Please explain why you buy them, etc.
I'm just curious. :p

Thanks in advance

SPARTANZ77

How's the IBH/Gas Mask/Nerve Gas/Heavy Vest/Desert Camo help you out?
Sorry, just wondering, lol.
IBH gives you a slight advantage, then again, it's still a two shot head kill.
Nerve gas, I suppose you're referring to the gas that spreads, and has an orange-brown smog, it does help, but isn't as effective as a grenade.
Heavy vest may indeed help you, but is it worth the extra second or two which can still put you in a dangerous situation? (Of course, this is a game, but refer to it as real life.)
Desert Camo, well. It's self explanatory, you don't actually need it, but I suppose it's nice having.

Please explain why you buy them, etc.
I'm just curious. :p

Thanks in advance

no nerve gas is not brown its purple and if you stand in it too long you will choke to death gas grenade is wat you are thinking of, i buy the gas mask becuase i might get caught in my own nerve gas and it stops you from inhaling it i need armor more than speed

Love

no nerve gas is not brown its purple and if you stand in it too long you will choke to death gas grenade is wat you are thinking of, i buy the gas mask becuase i might get caught in my own nerve gas and it stops you from inhaling it i need armor more than speed

Oh, I see.
Though is it more effective than a grenade?
Armor does help, but barely.
Therefore it's not much of use.
Simply take cover by use of your surroundings, makes everything easier.

chrisjon

i just buy a scarl (800gp) scope (150gp) and combat bennie (200gp) so only 1150 gp and i get like 1500gp a day and i get level ups to so i am making money

Roger117

i just but a scarl (800gp) scope (150gp) and combat bennie (200gp) so only 1150 gp and i get like 1500gp a day and i get level ups to so i am making money

It would be much more worth it if you bought everything weekly. Right now you purchase everything at 1 day and the gun will total at 5600gp if purchased at 1 day. The scope as well will cost 1050 if purchased a 1 day . The beanie will add up to 1400gp. If you buy everything weekly, it will save you a few thousand. your total expense in a week would be 8050gp. If you purchased everything at 7 day, your total will come to 5100gp or so. That is a saving of 2950gp. but the downside of weekly renting is if you don't play you would waste your money.

Love

It would be much more worth it if you bought everything weekly. Right now you purchase everything at 1 day and the gun will total at 5600gp if purchased at 1 day. The scope as well will cost 1050 if purchased a 1 day . The beanie will add up to 1400gp. If you buy everything weekly, it will save you a few thousand. your total expense in a week would be 8050gp. If you purchased everything at 7 day, your total will come to 5100gp or so. That is a saving of 2950gp. but the downside of weekly renting is if you don't play you would waste your money.

That's my problem.
I barely play, and end up losing GP.
Though I figured if I play at least three out of the seven days, I'll make most, of the GP back. :p

Layzie

Depending on your current rank, I found the Combat Beanie to be much better than the IBH since a headshots still seem to do an insta-kill even with the protection. I guess the gas mask is okay, but how often to you walk into any gas grenades. And even then, most people see purple gas and just avoid it. Nerve gas is a so so sort of deal. As a sniper, nerve gas would be the least effective support item possible. I've never understood why snipers choose heavy vests. You just move too slow in it. If you're taking fire, you're going to need to relocate quickly and most snipers who strafe a lot would be moving too slowly in heavy vests to cause any real evasion. And the type of camo doesn't really matter I guess. Below is my set up for sniping and descriptions of why.

Combat Beanie: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
No Face Piece: Nothing is really worth the GP since all the masks and goggles are situational.
Light Vest: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
Urban Camo: Blends well in urban and snow maps and is okay with desert maps.
L96A1: My sniper rifle of choice due to the one shot kill.
Military Shotgun : High Damage and good range (pretty over powered).
Frag Nade : Free, and is optimal for any situation.
AP Mines in BP slot: Cover your flanks.

I mean most people will say a lot of these things are uneccesary but the results for my loadout can be seen on the end of map score boards =)

I play about 4-5 hours on weekdays per day and probably 7 hours a day on weekends. Having all this stuff does make it hard to make sure I have enough money to get everything, so I highly suggest calculating your weekly or daily costs that way you have a target number to work towards.

Roger117

Depending on your current rank, I found the Combat Beanie to be much better than the IBH since a headshots still seem to do an insta-kill even with the protection. I guess the gas mask is okay, but how often to you walk into any gas grenades. And even then, most people see purple gas and just avoid it. Nerve gas is a so so sort of deal. As a sniper, nerve gas would be the least effective support item possible. I've never understood why snipers choose heavy vests. You just move too slow in it. If you're taking fire, you're going to need to relocate quickly and most snipers who strafe a lot would be moving too slowly in heavy vests to cause any real evasion. And the type of camo doesn't really matter I guess. Below is my set up for sniping and descriptions of why.

Combat Beanie: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
No Face Piece: Nothing is really worth the GP since all the masks and goggles are situational.
Light Vest: Increased movement speed is a must when strafing or relocating.
Urban Camo: Blends well in urban and snow maps and is okay with desert maps.
L96A1: My sniper rifle of choice due to the one shot kill.
Military Shotgun : High Damage and good range (pretty over powered).
Frag Nade : Free, and is optimal for any situation.
AP Mines in BP slot: Cover your flanks.

I mean most people will say a lot of these things are uneccesary but the results for my loadout can be seen on the end of map score boards =)

I play about 4-5 hours on weekdays per day and probably 7 hours a day on weekends. Having all this stuff does make it hard to make sure I have enough money to get everything, so I highly suggest calculating your weekly or daily costs that way you have a target number to work towards.

Calculating the weekly cost can mean an extra thousand or so or nothing. I carefully watched over my balance for weekly spending and it has paid off very nicely. As of now I have 66 000gp. It could mean all the difference.

jklp44

like i said before know how much you have and how much you play. dont buy a LAW just cuz it looks cool. buy what you need and not what you want. now if you have 1,000,000 gp then have at whatever but if not then dont waste money. i buy a g36e a day (i only play saturday, school0 and an extended clip thats it. as long as you gain more money than you spend youll be good. kill, and earn, dont waste

Werbung:

SgtMaj-Aaron

help me save or get moola!

My game kit per month consits of the following.
K2-7 days=3920gp x4
ACOG TA3 Scope-30 days=2925gp
Light Vest-30 days=9750gp
L96A1-7 days=6860gp x4
Mich(combat helmet)-30 days=3900gp

So in one month I spend approx. 36895gp!
I need to play at my rank right now approx. 9 games a day!
I was wondering if yall had any tips for me on how I can save or make money?