Popularity tree, what do you think.

Fladian

Halfway throughout the school year, a classmate told me that he was partly the reason why a different classmate managed to finish or pass his freshman year. At that moment, I saw it a bit as bragging, but I didn't really mind it, nor did I give it any more thought.

The year is as good as over. If I fail my remake exam today, my school year is over. If I pass it, I have one more day after this one. If I do graduate this year, the classmate I was referring to is surely getting a big 'Thank you!' from me. Together with a few other people, he is one of the people who will be carefully thanked by me.

Great guy, nonetheless. By far too smart for this class - and logical wise when looked at his school history and was able to constantly correct some teachers, but didn't always do so. There were only two classes he wasn't too good at... fortunately, I was. We managed to balance each other out quite well.
Unfortunately, I did pay a price for helping him out during an English test. It was the last one, and he was in need of a good grade. I would pass, no matter what kind of grade I would get. The test wasn't hard - to me - but it was just a normal conversation with a few rules. In order to help him, I tried to the kind of sentences where he could only give logical and short answers. This involved a giant drop of my grades, but he managed to get through.
But besides those two classes, he was far too good for the rest of us. But was he such a nerdy type? No, not all. As a matter of fact, like a lot of us, he never really studied either. He studied once, for one of his best classes, and the result was clear. He had a perfect score. Which is often seen when someone gets constant high grades, you'll see that people start to dislike him for multiple reasons. Yet his freelancing personality saved him from any negative thing that was said about him. The only thing that you could call negative is: "Oh no! He got another perfect score?! How?! How, I ask you?!" Though that doesn't all that negative to me.

If I had to rate him with one of the systems, I'd give him a three or a four. He was not interested in making much contacts, but wouldn't avoid them either.
I guess he sums it a bit up when I say that personality and grades aren't the only thing that plays a role popularity wise. Great guy still though. It was only unfortunate that's he's a supporter of a football club most people don't like so much :p

Werbung:

Almost_There

not that i really care about this stuff, but I'll admit i like to be noticed.
im a 4.
I'm that one kid running around that everyone knows yelling about something stupid and making people laugh. And i get annoying after people are around me for 2 hours and im on a sugar high.. which is half the time >.>

Xeridanus

well at least your honest, to us at least. :infernal: too much sugar gives you diabetes, which can be fatal. if you don't believe me look it up.

Fladian

No, I'm a proud supporter from the Frisian team, SC Heerenveen (SCH). I could talk about it for hours... but I won't. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and yes, what is it?

Raiju

No, I'm a proud supporter from the Frisian team, SC Heerenveen (SCH). I could talk about it for hours... but I won't. ^^
[/b]

Yeah dont talk about it, otherwise i would be lost (dunno SHC). Unless you want to hear about the Aguillas de Guadalajara (AGFC) ^^

EDIT: Oh, and yes, what is it?[/b]

Quite a surprise...i asked a dutch friend of mine who have a weird name (he's name is Jelle) which possible weird dutch name could have Ed has a nickname(altough you always said Ed got nothing to do with your name, but i didnt quite believe it). None got close of Erwin

refl3ction

i think im between 3-4

but usually druggies (at least around my place) arent that popular and also jocks could be included in the #1 catagorie

Fladian

Yeah dont talk about it, otherwise i would be lost (dunno SHC). Unless you want to hear about the Aguillas de Guadalajara (AGFC) ^^[/b]
I'm sure we could fill quite some space with some stories. :p SCH. (Not SHC) has quite a nice history as well, so... ^^

Quite a surprise...i asked a dutch friend of mine who have a weird name (he's name is Jelle) which possible weird dutch name could have Ed has a nickname(altough you always said Ed got nothing to do with your name, but i didnt quite believe it). None got close of Erwin
[/b]
Jelle isn't too much of a weird name. Actually, I'm pretty fond on that name.

'Ed' is often the the shortage of 'Edwin,' a name people tend to confuse me a lot with. That confusement only increased when I announced to a lot of people that I admire the radio DJ, Edwin Evers ("a first name very similar to the one of my own.").
Ed doesn't really have much to do with my real name. It's just a little confusion with Edwin, which is not my name.

I'm not so fond on my real name though, but that's probably because I am fond on the name Edwin and am very used to be called 'Ed.' So even after knowing it, I prefer to be called Fladian while I'm online, Ed when I'm friends with someone (still not preferred online) and finally, Erwin by girls and family.

Werbung:

Fladian

Yeah, the only thing that could refer to something like that is because he became familiar with my real name... just so you know, girls are not the only people who know and use my real name. :p