Popularity tree, what do you think.

Werbung:
I'm not so fond on my real name though, but that's probably because I am fond on the name Edwin and am very used to be called 'Ed.' So even after knowing it, I prefer to be called Fladian while I'm online, Ed when I'm friends with someone (still not preferred online) and finally, Erwin by girls and family.
[/b]
Look at that paragraph thats where I got my information from. If girls/family only call you Erwin - then howcome raju called you by your name - he isn't a girl or family..

Read carefully guys -_-'

Tenebrae

I just barely noticed this thread today...

Anyway, I can't exactly say what I'd fit into. There are times when I feel like a "3", and other times when feel like a "10". I guess I'd fit in somewhere between 3 and 7. I'm not super popular, but I feel pretty well-accepted amongst my peers, and I find myself very different in personality to my friends. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say a 4. :D And that's okay, cuz I don't want to be super popular. It seems like the super popular kids at my school are all the preppy, "i'm better than you" type. I'd hate to fit in that category.

Of course, I used to be a really big dweeb and not very popular, so back in the day, I was probably 10. Everyone thought I was a nerd, and I actually looked a lot younger than I really was.

But, I'm proud to say, that all changed when I moved to AZ! BOOYA!

Werbung:

Fladian

Look at that paragraph thats where I got my information from. If girls/family only call you Erwin - then howcome raju called you by your name - he isn't a girl or family..

Read carefully guys -_-'
[/b]
Again, he only referred to my (real) name. Also, there is one guy who always calls me with my real name. I asked him a while ago why he did, but he only answered with that he didn't find 'Ed' fitting.

Still, I prefer to be called 'Ed' outside the internet above anything else. But for everyone who knows me online only, it's Fladian. Nothing else. There is an exception for one person I often talk with throughout the internet - we only know each other from the internet as well - despite that he isn't family or a girl, we tend to call each other at the first name. That's the only exception I'll make though.