PuNx CZ server is OVER!

Dirty

Hello ladies and gents!

The PuNx CZ server has been shut down, and will not be back up ever you bitches!

On a lighter note!!!

The CS: Source server will be up VERY SHORTLY! Defender is at work on it right now, so get your upgrades guys. Lord knows I need a new graphics card ASAP!

See you at the next level!!!

Werbung:

Deviant

I guess that's why it says it is down....tis a sad day. All you motherfuckers better be regs at the source server too!!!!! For those that will not be....you will be missed so get your shit upgraded! Looks like I'll be playin source alot more now.

slick

OH SHIT.
I was trying to connect and all of the sudden no response.
I saw Defender was on and I thought he banned me or something cause I was trying to connect with the server full.
No more CZ?????? fuck
My Source is still not running as as smooth as it should be.
Dirty are u just fukin with our minds?

EMA

FUCKING SHIT

I guess this is my goodbye guys...adios....ciao...goodbye

i will never play on punx again...i love you guys...great knowing ya

Dirty

It is a great move, but it sucks it comes as such a shock. I just hope all the guys I have fun with playing can make the move. I really like a lot of you people, I would never hang out with you in real life, but thats beside the point really... The idea was to keep both servers but Defender pressed something wrong somewhere and ZAP! So if anyone has issues with the change let us know, I am curious who we will be seeing.
;)

Dirty

WoRm5406

Ya know at first I was not going to upgrade my video card...

Then Dirty and everyone were talking about the migrate to CSS.

Well now I'm glad I went out last week and got my Nvidia 6800GT.

So... Lets play!

For those that want some practice with friends while we wait:

66.36.231.137:27015
[TRU] Fun | Virginia | FF | truclan.org

Quite a few PuNx hang out there everynow and then, before the decision to move.

So come on over and lets see how those fps are going to go.

The server is located in Reston VA, on a pretty good backbone. Just like PuNx is.

Crisis

Wow, that sucks...okay see I've had HL2 since it came out and Source. I play CZ because of several reasons.
First: Source does not have exploit protection AKA: Hack protection. Nuff said right there.
Second: CS.S want's to be more like other FPS in that they sped up the game play.
Third: The net code for CS.S is still pretty poor, not as bad as when it came out by far...but not great.

I'm all in support of PuNx, but this is going to be knocking out a lot of people from playing.

MoneyBags

i guess this is the last i see of you guys then.... cuz my comp wont handle cs:s and i have no way of getting a new comp.. its been fun!

I have a screen shot from the LAST EVER PuNx Cz score on the server if yall need it for the hall of fame.

Sniff, *tear*, been real, been fun, for you cheap bitches that can't upgade: damn man, sucks to be you. For the rest: see you on the other side.

Thanks for geting the server back up Defender, hope vegas is taking notice, they are screwed and don't know it.

Werbung:

DiLLa

Dirty said:
I really like a lot of you people, I would never hang out with you in real life, but thats beside the point really...

Dirty

thats fuckd up ... although i cant say i blame you...there are some weird ones out there lol