PuNx CZ server is OVER!

stoned_MONKee

Puppet, can they ever be like us? I miss you guys and all of the fun we had! Thanks for providing a fun adult gaming server while it was up! I always had a great time in the PuNx house. :D

Werbung:

Puppet

You're right. I know we all consider you a friend on the server, so you are missed, don't think otherwise. Tell momma to prepare for some pooter upgrades. Don't pay your mortgage for a few months and you'll have plenty of money for those upgrades. I think we should put fenire on ebay and see if we can collect some money for you also. We can advertise him as a Canadian sex servant and pimp him out.

stoned_MONKee

Never thought of skipping the mortgage payments for a few months, but I hear banks are funny about that kind of thing! It's funny, the wife just doesn't seem to understand the need for the computer upgrade. It's been a tough few weeks I'll tell you that; first no more herbal aids, and then no PuNx! It's enough to drive a monkee crazy :lol: .

stoned_MONKee

SEX -what is that? I've been together with my wife for thirteen years, and married for eight -held it off as long as i could :lol: . Without the server I have no reason to stay up late, and the wife is pissed off! She was much happier when I stayed up all night playing CZ, because now I'm pokin her in the back to see if she is still up and ready for some lovin -most nights she isnt! :lol: She REALLY wants the CZ server back up! Wont you please help her! :twisted: She might not make it through the Summer.

Werbung:

slick

I've been with my girlfriend for 10 years(not married...yet) so I kinda know what u meen..I say kinda cause I'm 27 :D