The Big Split!!! YOU SHOULD READ THIS ASAP.

Werbung:

Dirty

Digi,

Honestly, I have some people that hate me around here. I think I have some people that like my perverted upfront in your face honesty also... I feel that this move should of been a little more public if it were a friendly thing. For Omni at least, who spent a long time building this place up. The house clans were always welcome here, were giving forums and more by OMNI, way before Worm. I can't knock Worm either, he has done a great job keeping it running and is a good guy, for the most part. I hope very much that Omni will restart the old PuNx server and the core of the PuNx that built this ENTIRE thing reform and carry on, LIKE IT USE TO BE, fun and free admin if you deserve it. I already have expressed to Omni I will donate WHATEVER ammount of money to have this done, and be there as many hours as I have to, keeping the server full and running it like I use to. Hopefully some of the older players from around here stick with the PuNx name and back us up if this were to happen. Some of the old PuNx members and Admins should be back doing what they did, doing what kept ALL these people here. I guess more will unfold as time goes on. As for you Digi, you have been a major part of this place for a long time... Hell, look at my avatar.

:lol:

I am sure you would be welcome on AiW or a PuNx server like always. I am sure that whoever stays with PuNx would even welcome you, and AiW would also.

slick

Ditto to what Digi said.
Why the hell was everyone kept in the dark ? I don't know why I'm asking retorical questions.

sw@b

Indelible said:
I had no idea about any of this. wow.

im so steering the "wth" boat cuz i didnt know either....screw everyone else the original PuNx is why i play...not some "merger" clan that wants everyone to be happy...screw everyone else Defender (im only callin u that cuz its oldschool and its time to bring back the old-time feel to PuNx). this makes me sick...i connect to the....wth is it...AIW? server now and im like...wth this isnt []D[][]V[][]D'd....no offense to the LO3 ppl (screw it, take offense, im done playin John Kerry)....man im gonna miss the people that used to paly when we had that HILARIOUS 420 clan that didnt give 2 hoots from a whistle if we scrimmed...we were out to have fun and shoot ppl....i wish Green Lantern was still here cuz he'd tell yall to go #$%% yurself LOL....man o man this pisses me OFF!!!

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I agree with Omni. This is where it all started and I'd hate it for the community to split up and Im too lazy to post in two different forums :p
These forums have been going strong with lots of fun and laughter and good times, lets keep it under one hood. Y'all know what Im sayin' ?

P.S AiW is soooo not original. :twisted:

SamSeed

Since everyone is posting their 2 cents, and wants to air out the laundry, heres my post to Omni..

Omni,

I really dont know you to well but these are the events as I have seen them transpire. When i really started to become active and donate to support the Punx server, you unexpectedly dropped a bomb saying the server was coming down and you were pretty much done with CZ, etc. I for one was horrified since I felt Punx had a strong community.

Then Worm comes along with some others and tries to put another server up for those of use who wanted to continue gaming with friends and family. On that server a while later I see you with an "icky" tag along with some others.

Other than perhaps not being told ahead of time of the plans (which I dont agree with, but i understand the reasoning) I fail to see what the big problem is. Though you started Punx, you developed a new clan and really havent participated in anything that deals with Punx. Same with Dirty... Its like backseat driving. I dont think this is so much a Punx sellout. More like a new clan being created out of Punx players who would like to have a little more support and control of their own destiny.

Yes, CZ is for fun. Being competitive is fun too.

Again, if you were tired of all the BS and pretty much started a new clan why would this be such a big issue?

I think your a good guy from when i have spoken to you. So I truly have no ill will towards you. I respect what you have done and the time you have put in.

I hope all involved can have some sort of mutual respect for those of us who have friends on both sides.

Seed..

Werbung:

Dirty

SamSeed said:
Though you started Punx, you developed a new clan and really havent participated in anything that deals with Punx. Same with Dirty... Its like backseat driving. I dont think this is so much a Punx sellout. More like a new clan being created out of Punx players who would like to have a little more support and control of their own destiny.

Sam, your 183 post and PuNx tag makes you leading driver for sure. As for the guys that want out of PuNx, cool.. Everyone has a right to choose what they want to do. The point is, to take a 3 year old place with regulars and drag it along and split it up without talking about it. What about the PuNx and Lo3 members that have been around longer then Puppet and JUST learned about it? Its all pretty silly drama and kinda wierd and slimy. I personally am pretty excited and happy about the departure of Puppet. I hope that PuNx reforms and Omni, Indi and myself can play and have fun like we use to on the PuNx server with the PuNx players that want to stay PuNx. If nothing comes of PuNx then fine, it was fun while it lasted. However, Puppet has not to worry to see me anymore. I will not play at their server, or register at their site. Indi also said something about not playing at AiW .. So we will see.

[PuNx]-||-?????

p.s. I saw Becky, she was out with Tabitha... They were with Jason's brother... But when I got home, Becky was there, so I figured it was Stephie, Becky's twin... Then I thought about it, and realized that Stephie was fooling with Jason with Tabitha's help so they could get at Jason's settlement he got from his father, the British spy "Moogy". I just can't handle this, now I am sending this email, but I have to go the KGB is here with Don Knots and they have my mom hostage.