What do you do?

MooCowMan

for a living, if anything at all :LOL:

I work in logging and firewood, fun job but very painful (typing with a chipped knuckle lol) but it pays good :D

Just to give you an idea of what I do.
HPIM0742.jpg

That's a 28" wide and 60' tall Ash tree that we dropped. Unfortunately, the heart was too big to be veneer quality so it got chopped up and is now firewood.

HPIM0743.jpg

That's me standing on the stump lol

Werbung:

garygofast

I'm a machist I make prototype work for medical devices 2days a week .
I'm semi retired so I play games and read these forums the rest of the week.
I'm getting lazy in my old age.
O and I drink lots of BEER:thumbup:

spuznick242

I currently work in a Medical Supply store. I assemble and deliver medical equipment such as walkers to patients. Its only a part time job right now because I'm in school, but in the summer I will being doing alot more. I dont see it as a career, I see myself having a career in racing, like designing and building race frames for motocross bikes or something along those lines.

spuznick242

O_________o

i like the Witchblade comic books ....

Their pretty good comics. My grand parents are pack rats and have every comic new and old. They collect just about everything from thousands of dolars in stamps (no really, thousands, I've looked a few up, most of them go for $50 or more for one stamp and they have envelopes filled to the brim with them) but they have a very large collection of comics, and even today they still buy them and put them into their collection, everything from spiderman, to playboys they collect. Its a bit outragous walking into their basement only to find the pingpong table and the pool table covered with their latest collection before they put it into storage, but its pretty cool to look through and see stuff from the 70's then see something new in there.

EDIT: I just noticed scrolling up to the top of the page that in the pic of his chain saw sitting on the tree stump, his chainsaw is made by "orgon power match" but then below it, it says "made in canada", I just think the company (or product) is named after a state, but its not made in the state.

E

Elite SEAL

^ that's cool.

I'm just a student in High School, I don't do any work really, I do some service projects every once in a while with some people though, and I help work at the snack bar sometimes for my swim team when we have a swim meet that I don't have times for.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

lol sure they are!

congrats to yocool for achieving the rank of forum regular!