What kind of Mic do you use?

Hypnos

After playing CS and CZ for 2 years, I've decided to buy a mic. I've been playing at Punx for nearly a month now and notice that the team that is normally winning is also the team with the players that have and use mics to mention things like , where they are taking the bomb, (if CT) where the bomb is down, and shit like that.

So my question is: What kind of mic do you use? (brand/model? headset or free standing?) and maybe what you like/dislike about it and what you paid. I'm looking to spend $15-$20.

thanks

[330] Hypnos

Werbung:

Hypnos

is it the kind with just one headphone speaker or two? If it's just one do you leave your normal computer speakers running?

I'm bored and at work.

Hypnos

Hypnos

come on man...you can't double post...that's like double dipping the chips at a party...noone wants the dip after that....

Hypnos

do you think it's worth it? $40 seems like alot of money. Is it that much better thna what you used before? Want to sell me your old mic or head set?

Rufio

I paid $40 bucks for mine but everyone says it sucks, but Fenire, who's hooked up to me through lan, says it sounds fine. I think it just sounds better because we're directly connnected and it sounds like crap online.

Anyway....I'm pissed that it costed so much and sucks. And I have to keep it really close to my mouth because it doesn't have very good pick up or whatever.

So yeah I might buy a better one some day but this is better than nothing.

I would guess your soundcard would have an effect on how your voice sounds ingame too, so if your using crappy onboard sound with an expensive mic dont expect much(i have no idea what your soundcard is im just making a point) Mine is an $8.99 labtec mic hooked up to a sound blaster audigy...of course i also have no idea what i sound like to you guys in game.

Werbung: