What kind of Mic do you use?

Werbung:
G

ugh

i have the logitech headset. They work over at patricks house but they don't work on my computer at my house. I dont know. I'm guessing that i need a new sound card. But i put another one in from another computer but come to find out that it's just the same one as the one that was already in there. Still doesn't work. So we're ganna try again and see if we can freaking fix it b/c it's pissing me off that i can't use my miC!!and patrick is starting to get annoyed bc i wont stop complaining about it.lol

imported_SuXoR

I just picked these up about a month ago at Staples for 19.95. I only use them for the microphone so far. I still use my 2.1 speakers for sound. I guess they work okay. I got the behind the head style so I don't mess up my pretty hair.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=103,CONTENTID=6339

EMA

SuXoR said:
I just picked these up about a month ago at Staples for 19.95. I only use them for the microphone so far. I still use my 2.1 speakers for sound. I guess they work okay. I got the behind the head style so I don't mess up my pretty hair.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=103,CONTENTID=6339

hey you and me have the exact same kind.LOL.

Hypnos

DAMN. I was going to get a pair of the driverless USB but Emily's mic doesn't work for shit so I don't want to get that kind.

EMA

Hypnos said:
DAMN. I was going to get a pair of the driverless USB but Emily's mic doesn't work for shit so I don't want to get that kind.

hey no lol...it's my computer. I used my same head set at patricks house last night and they work fine. But as soon as i got home they didn't.It's my computer. I need to get a new sound card i believe.

Fenire

my mom got me a pair for my b-day but they were the kind i specifically didnt want so i made her take them back and went and foud the ones i wanted they were a bit heavy on the pocket though but well worth it for the amount of time i wear them a day the were $85 with tax my mom made me pay the other 45 but dam they work well i dont be swallowing the mic or nothin and they are driverless usb

EMA

i wish i could.lol but nooo i have a gay ass dell pos computer. I wanna throw it out the window but i can't complain b/c at least i get to play.

Hypnos

hey Fenire did you get the cyber acoustics ac-645r like Rufio?

Emily...I have a Dell....it's not so bad.

I think I'm going to go with the $20 kind.

Fenire

thats the kind my mother got me but i made her take them back
i cant hear a word rufio says over them so i have to take mine off and get him to repeat
mine are nexxtech i dont remeber which kind and i used the back to clean up vomit so i dont have it lol but they are silver and they are studio style so they keep all sound out

Werbung:

EMA

OMG!!!!

OMG this is really pissing me off. Okay i went onto 6 different servers today. Guess what?!?!?!My mic worked "FINE" "GREAT"(that's what they said) and "CLEAR" but for some odd reason it won't work on the PuNx server...go effin figure. I wish i knew what was going on though.It's really frustrating.I think i'm going to try my headset on the KoT server tonight and see if they work on there...I'm ganna be pissed if they do.LOL!