What kind of Mic do you use?

slick

I have this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5655953&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01056&id=1055388016600

they are nice but if you have a big head( like mine) they are a lil uncomfortable a few days...they are just a bit too tight

good luck with yer mic

Werbung:

Fenire

woot for you ya mine are like yours slick only a bit different lol
work great and hurt the shit out of my ears after about 3 hours of playin

DigitalSword

I use a Parrot VXi5 that i nabbed for liek 40 bucks with dragon dictate, which for you people not in th eknoe is a speak>cmd program that makes ur computer type as u talk. its a exspensive little sucker i know, but such is life

sword

EMA

well damnit. My mic works but my computer does not. I went out and bought a brand new sound card today. one of these
nada.jpg

and yeah...all it did was slow my computer down. I was laggin even worse than usual and my mic still didn't work. I think i've come to the conclusion that i need to get a new computer. I think i'm ganna be done playing till that happens. SO i'll probably never see ya'll again.lol. becuase i live in a poor house.LOL.so yeah...i hate POS dells.

Angry Emily signing off

ciao mutha effas

imported_SuXoR

Sounds like a driver issue. You should uninstall all sound drivers, reboot, then reinstall sound drivers. Depending on your comp, could be an irq sharing or bussmaster issue. You can also trying a different pci slot.

DigitalSword

Hey em,

Gimme a r undown on what your system is and whats on it
im pretty good on fixing such problems so tell em what you got and ill work with ya to b sure its rdy to junk

Bob
Sword

MoneyShot

there are alot of us here who are geeks by nature. start of with what model dell you have. There are a ton of things that can be slowing your system down that a few tweaks can fix.

slick

she said she wants to get a new pc. that would be the best thing to do IMO.
Depending on what you can spend and what you'd like to use it for I could make you a pretty good setup. You can buy all the parts online , all you would have to do is find someone to put it together. Much better performance , much cheaper. Let me know if you need help.

Good luck

P.S. try to stay away from dell, gateway, hp and such and such....

MoneyShot

I have been hand-building computers for the past 10 years, one thing that I have seen as a trend in the past 3 is the larger companies catering to gamers more. Here is a nice dell with the same graphics card I use (nvidia 6800) on a pentium4 560 system with 1GB ddr2 ram, a logitec MX500 and a 17 inct CRT monitor for $1200

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=D47F2&s=dhs#bottom_anchor

in that screen change up the video card to the 6800 and the mouse to an mx500 and you are looking at 1200. if you cut the software and support out it should be no more than 1300 dollars.

For a comprable hand built system I could probably do that for about 400 less but for someone who does not feel comfortable with assembling 1000 dollars worth of parts and the 10000 things that can go wrong with it there ya go.

Fenire

ya mine cost 440 its a sempron 2400+ with a saphire vid card and blah blah blah and 512 ddr ect ect and it runs like a bomb woot woot

Werbung:

EMA

yeah well patrick can build a computer for me..no problem...so yeah that won't be the issue.The issue is that money...period.Can't realy say i have a lot of that.That's why i'm using patricks 5 year old dell.But beggers can't be choosers.