Coke or Pepsi?

Werbung:

Mavus

I sent it too him on MSN... it's not on this site because I'm got enough stuff stored there at the moment. Which reminds me I should update, just need to find a good quote.

Where is Jarand when you need him?

Squishy-1

u should only do 1 quote, and then put on ur house sig :) if ur having trouble finding them anyway

------takes note------
most off topic thread ever

Undead_Lives

Oh, I don't think so squish. There have been topics created JUST for off-topicness. "Let's Rant" was the main one.

On topic....
I haven't had any pop for a while, but that's typical. Actually, I only drink pop on weekends. It's a good way to not over consume.

Squishy-1

i have been drinking tea lately its like soda but doesnt bite and is healthy... unless u use it with splenda then you can get cancer... i use fruit to sweeten

Fladian

------takes note------
most off topic thread ever
Not really. The off-topicness in this thread hasn't been all that bad. Don't exaggerate.

Tea; well, I'm quite fond of that myself, thanks to my brother, who drinks barely anything else than tea. But then again, I like every variation of water. =P

As for getting cancer from that, well, I don't really give much about it anymore. It does remind me of the following conversation I heard a year or two ago after they had a discussion about cancer:
"Edwin, what are you eating?"
"A cheese sandwich with some minor other stuff."
"Ah, nice and healthy."
"Yeah, but I'm sure they'll say you'll get cancer from it in a few years."

Fladian

Yes, Edwin. Something special about that? And no, my name isn't Edwin.

And despite cheese won't cause cancer, there has been a time (somewhere about a year or two ago) where suddenly a number of things were said to give cancer. Months later that research was proved false by other research. Edwin's statement about his 'cheese sandwich' was based on that. It is one of the many conversations (and/or statements) which I can remember very clearly from him.

Ken in the bubble

They say everything can give you cancer these. :p days And now they're saying 5-6 cups of caffeine is good for your heart. I can believe it but in a few years it'll give you cancer too. :rolleyes: But, to tell you the truth... If you guys wonder off and debate about tea v sodas I don't mind. As long as its on drinks. That way the thread serves it's purpose and is fun. :) But that just my opinion. Not that it matters, lol. Tea is great and yeah I don't really like Splenda.. Which is strange to some people. And I've never tried fruit to sweeten tea, but it seems tasty and logical. I guess I'll pick up another thing for you along with eating top ramen raw. :p

Edit: uh.... too.. many... EMOTES! in my post... :S

Fladian

Too many emotes? Smilies? It are only four. I'm really getting fed up with the exaggerating all the time...

As for the "everything gives you cancer these days," that's exactly what he (Edwin, red.) was referring to. Kind of ridiculous, but as long as the media picks it up, there's little to do about it. Especially if you are part of the media, like he is. =P

I'm not too sure what this Splenda is you guys mention. Care for a little explanation to the ignorant here?

Werbung:

Ken in the bubble

It wasn't an exaggeration. Just an opinion or something like that. And you may have known I tend to repeat a lot of stuff in my posts. And I'm not one for smilies.

But on a more ontopic note. I just don't like Splenda, though never heard it could give you cancer. Hmmm I totally want some tea right now. :)