Coke or Pepsi?

Squishy-1

the only reason i know that stuff about salt is because my dad has a heart problem, the reason potassium is mixed in is because it is just as salty flavoured as salt and doesnt cause any bad things to happen to ur body (wow gone from soda to salt thread lol)

Werbung:

Viper

*shiver* ok i dont mind diet but thats jus to far u vant have diet mountain dew thats jus sick and wrong also can i have some of this salt i need to melt my drive way jus had huge snowfall lol

Squishy-1

yeah so today i went to mcdonalds, and if i were following a 2000 calorie diet i could probably eat a grape and be set for the day :( but the good thing is i havent ate again today partly because i just woke up

Ken in the bubble

yeah so today i went to mcdonalds, and if i were following a 2000 calorie diet i could probably eat a grape and be set for the day :(
You? Dieting? NO WAI! But in all seriousness I agree with you.. I bet their damn lettuce is fattening. Anyway... Instead of soda.. I've been drinking a lot of Brisk Iced Tea.. Good stuff.. Not too healthy but a healthier substitute for soda. Or.. I think. :rolleyes:

Fladian

Ice Tea tends to taste pretty good... especially during summer (excluding the lemon taste; I can't stand the taste of it - not just not liking the taste, but I vomit of it /ashamed), which makes me want that this winter is over fast. =P

What's so special about someone dieting, Ken? Despite being a serious underweight, I'm quite familiar with people dieting (just like several other people I know, I can eat as much as I want, but I don't seem to gain any weight. "I can eat as much as I want too, but unfortunately, I do gain weight. AND I'm a girl, so I DO mind, in opposite of you." - a friend) so it tends to be quite normal.

Uh... yeah.

Squishy-1

me and ken know each other personally and im not the type to diet, but i am not counting calories mind you, i just noted if i were on a normal 2000 calrioe diet i would have ate one meal, which i did anyway cuz i wasnt hungry, though i am eating much more healthy now i dont go to fast food resturants anywhere near as much, eating with no salt or immitation salt, and drinking diet soda for the most part

Fladian

Ah, well, I didn't know you two know each other outside of the internet. My mistake, sorry.

But what's so bad about going to fastfood restaraunts? I'll make a stop there at least twice a week on regular basis - even though it does depend a bit on my scheldue though.

Ken in the bubble

I hate fastfood.. Mainly because I eat waaaaayyy to much of it. Yet I'm as skinny as a pole. And i can't gain weight it's weird.. I probably could if i tried extremely hard but it ain't easy.. And despite the off-topicness going on here I think this threads going to last a while. Already at the 12 page and growing. :) I guess I made a good one.

Fladian

Then you know exactly how I feel. :wink: Simply because I share that problem.

As for it being a good thread. Yeah, I guess the statics show it is a good one. But it definitely isn't a thread which I am fond of..

Squishy-1

most fast food (like mcdonalds) are extremely unhealthy and can cause many problems if you eat them too much (you should go out and rent supersize me it will most likely shock you)

Viper

ack mcdonald is nasty me and my family named it mcpukeys cause well i geuss u could figure it out. lol im so skinny its ridiculas and not only am i skinny im also extremely underweight in comparison to my age group and size: age 15, 5'8" 110pounds ya this is light and i apoligize i may be canadian but i still use this system of measurement for this kinda thing, sorry for the inconvience. anyways ive been eating my schools caffiteria food these days and i cant say that was a good idea i feel fatter lol

Werbung:

Ken in the bubble

(you should go out and rent supersize me it will most likely shock you)

Already seen it.. And most of that was pretty well known already. :wink: To me anyway. Still though... It's mainly not out of choice. And your new sig is a nice one. :) And you should get on msn once in a while.. I haven't had anything to do all weekend though busy as all hell on Sunday. But today, I'm bored :(