Coke or Pepsi?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Water indeed can poison you, and you can get calcium build-up on your bones from drinking too much milk. Not too long ago a woman died from drinking too much water here...
So: "everything in moderation" is something good to follow :p

Oh, and I think in general, Pepsi products are better, but I like Coke's root beer (Barq's) better than Pepsi's (Mug?).

Ken in the bubble

Yeah, while water and milk are healthy for you (to certain degrees) mass quantities is a no-no and some-what common sense. Yeah I like barq's but I like the classic Henry Weinhard's root beer more, along with Hires. I love Dr. Pepper/7 up products in general. ^_^

Mavus

Well water itself doesn't kill you, it just removes the sodium from your system (a.k.a your salts - Fatty Salts, Healthy Salts... from food) and without enough sodium you can go into cardiac arrest or if you can't breath properly I think they call it a pulmoniary embolism (someone correct me there?). Anyway yeah,

Dragonskull

Of course you have to adjust, the higher amount of water, the higher amount of salts.

Anyway, 7UP products?! I thought it was just 7UP, just like Solo. :p

Undead_Lives

Lol Mavus there's no fatty salts or healthy salts. Salt, sodium chloride, is the only salt you intake. Interestingly enough, alone, both sodium and chlorine are deadly....but anyways this is about pop.

7 Up products? There's more than one? :/

Mavus

Lol Mavus there's no fatty salts or healthy salts. Salt, sodium chloride, is the only salt you intake. Interestingly enough, alone, both sodium and chlorine are deadly....but anyways this is about pop.

7 Up products? There's more than one? :/

But you get more salts from fatty foods, hence them being "unhealthy" because theirs too much. You see?:eek:k:

Squishy-1

salt is a necessity, meaning no salt no more living, also salt is in just about everything, and yes there is healthy salt it is S Cl K2 (potassium salt) which is heart healthy salt, though too much salt can kill you but same thing with water, food, sun light, and mitocondria so pretty much anything can be healthy anything can be unhealthy except things like gluctose

---------edit----------
close post time on us lol but yes this is not the place to talk about salt, though soda is rather high in salt (around 25% of daily intake per can) also water doesnt kill u by removing your salts it kills you because it will poison you for to much indulgence called hyperhydration which offsets your electrolytes from the norm

Viper

ack i like science and all that but squishy i dont like ur way of half lamen and half scientific speach it hurts my brain that or ive had to much pop today (4 cans of varring products)

Werbung: