Coke or Pepsi?

Viper

well back on topic then
we should each make a chart for teh week tallying up how much pop we drink and from what company it is jus to see what we drink in comparision to what we like

Werbung:

Viper

lets me see in the last week ive had 3 ginger ales, 2 diet caffine free cokes, 1 diet dr.pepper, 3 mountain dew energy, 2 pepsi and im sure i snuck something else in there but i dont remember

Ken in the bubble

Wow.. never thought that this soda topic would be that big, lol. But soda wise. Any day I'd prefer caffeine free to diet. Just never liked diet. And caffeine free diet.. is just plain... gross.

Undead_Lives

Quick note...it's offensive.

As for amount of soda...I actually prefer Root Beer over anything. There's this really good root beer made in Texas...only had it once but it was awesome.

Dragonskull

This week:
2L Coke (ZERO)
0.5L Pepsi (MAX)

And I've got 9L Coke in the fridge, but I won't drink it all. XD
I've been drinking other things aswell.. but noone of it belongs to either of the mentioned companies.

Viper

flad you make me sick... j/k lol water is probally the best choice and i do have it when i get sick of pop

also how hte hell u get a 9L coke dragonskull?

Squishy-1

undead how is ur post offensive, and if u had good root beer it was most likely ibc or hires, they are definantly the best rootbeers creamy with bite perfect mixture

Ken in the bubble

undead how is ur post offensive, and if u had good root beer it was most likely ibc or hires, they are definantly the best rootbeers creamy with bite perfect mixture
He's most-likely talking about me. (Maybe) I'm as confused as you are.. you're right about ibcs and hires root-beer. A&w (or whatever it's called) isn't that great and Bargs (Sp?) is ok... Yeah hires and ibc are dr pepper/7 up products as well :) That's probably why i love them so much!!

Werbung: