Coke or Pepsi?

Werbung:

Viper

have you ever gotten drunk off that wine and then tried making a sig? lol i wonder what the effect would be.
just milk so far this morning

Fladian

Doesn't have to be that bad. People react differently to being drunk. I, for one, stay pretty normal. I'm not too fond on wine though.

Milk... yuck... count on it that I'll never drink it again as long as I live. Bleh...

Dragonskull

Doesn't have to be that bad. People react differently to being drunk. I, for one, stay pretty normal. I'm not too fond on wine though.

Yeah, I remain quite normal too, although I might become a bit more of a jokester. Concerning the idea about a drunk-signature, it might be I'd include some more pink than normal.. ..not really.

Milk... yuck... count on it that I'll never drink it again as long as I live. Bleh...

Haha, yeah.. milk is *bleh*.. simply *bleh*.

Fladian

Haha, yeah.. milk is *bleh*.. simply *bleh*.

Glad someone agrees with me on the milk part. =P It's really bleh.

note: what I quoted of Dragonskull and my own sentence is a very usual type of conversation with commoner in my QotD, Martijn.

Yeah, I remain quite normal too, although I might become a bit more of a jokester. Concerning the idea about a drunk-signature, it might be I'd include some more pink than normal.. ..not really.
That actually means you're affected by it. =P The change on me is minor, if there even is any. Alcohol helps me adjust to my enviroment quicker; being drunk meaning that I adjusted completely. If you already put me in a trusted enviroment (or keep me in a non-trusted enviroment long enough) I (can) act similar to being drunk. Besides that, it has no effect on me at all.
However, when I'm really, really drunk (3/4th of a bottle of Gold Strike (50% alcohol) isn't recommended) I do change somewhat. Last time I did that was during the football/soccer European Championship, where I walked with three friends to the mall (or rather, I was being carried; I couldn't walk anymore) to buy something to smoke. In the mean time I was shouting something like: 'Holland! Holland!' Mind you, this was on the 26th of June (Holland - Sweden, Holland won on penalties), my birthday. Not many people really noticed me doing it... other people (who were not drunk) acted a lot stranger than I did. =P

*uhhum*
I think I'm going to get myself a nice cold drink.

Dragonskull

Indeed, I am affected, but the effect is minimal. People that doesn't know me well wouldn't notice it, might even be so minimal only my close family would notice. Anyway, I notice no change at all myself - which isn't good.. I am unable to tell when I have had enough - although my friends stop me. ^_^

Viper

lol ive never even been drunk before so i dont know what its affects may be on me but im pretty sure i could act like a drunk just to get out of doing something i didnt want to do.
also milk is great and is very healthy you should drink more of it me and my family got through about 8L of milk in a few days so you see how much i drink of it.

Squishy-1

i just get all warm and then keep my eyes about halfway opened so it looks like im drugged, and dont notice any ailment changes

and about the milk thing... its good in small quantitys and mixed with sweet stuff (cookies, brownies, muffins)

Dragonskull

lol ive never even been drunk before so i dont know what its affects may be on me but im pretty sure i could act like a drunk just to get out of doing something i didnt want to do.
also milk is great and is very healthy you should drink more of it me and my family got through about 8L of milk in a few days so you see how much i drink of it.

It is unhealthy to drink a lot of milk.
.. anyway, it doesn't even taste any good so I don't get why people drink it. :s
Rather water than milk imo. And water is more healthy too - yes, we have clean water in Norway.

Mavus

I've only ever been "drunk" once, it's not a good experience, so I generally only drink wine now. (red wine), Anyway I doubt I'll be trying to get drunk any time soon. (plus the effects when I do drink more then I should...)

Fladian

Milk is disgusting, and according to particular researches, it isn't healthy either.

i just get all warm and then keep my eyes about halfway opened so it looks like im drugged, and dont notice any ailment changes
Yeah... me too, when I org... uh... you mean being drunk? *looks around quickly*

It is unhealthy to drink a lot of milk.
.. anyway, it doesn't even taste any good so I don't get why people drink it. :s
Rather water than milk imo. And water is more healthy too - yes, we have clean water in Norway.
Agreed... fully. Though I don't think water is healthy. Or at least, not healthy in particular. It doesn't really give anything, nor does it help remove anything else, so...

I've only ever been "drunk" once, it's not a good experience, so I generally only drink wine now. (red wine), Anyway I doubt I'll be trying to get drunk any time soon. (plus the effects when I do drink more then I should...)
First time I got drunk I only got very bad memories about it. When I was in bed with a terrible hang over, my mom collapsed and was brought to the hospital in critical condition (and not a very high chance that she was going to pull through). The only thing I can do was watch, because I was in way too terrible shape to even stand up. (my first hang over)

I prefer wine aswell, and I never drink to become drunk, I drink to drink. :D
Last time I took something to drink, I did drink to become drunk. Everyone was, so all the heck with it. =P

Oh friendly note. It isn't recommended to get high (or rather, stoned) and drunk at the same time. Most people (definitely not all!) can't handle it well. Last time a friend of mine did that (Kees), he was shivering in his bed for nearly all day. Personally I've never tried both at the same time.

Ken in the bubble

Eh, I haven't been drunk in like 2 years or something. I don't remember stuff too good. :p And it sure as hell didn't take much. But some day i wanna go to a soda factory! That would be so cool! :D

Werbung:

Viper

ken jus hope they don already have ur picture as they might shoot you on sight to prevent you from drinking them dry lol

also water and milk are both very healthy if you read health guides you would know. milk has many essential vitamins and water as many minerals and since 70% of you body is made of water it needs to be replaced somehow