Coke or Pepsi?

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm not too fond on Dr. Peper myself, but I do know that it HURTS LIKE HELL when it comes out of your nose! =P (spoken from experience... or was that Red Bull?)

Squishy-1

Dr pepper is also great if u dont want some one drinking ur crap cuz ur juice is the only thing that doesnt lie (runs off in the corner and cuts himself in an emo moment)

btw that was a joke

here comes the post from mavus about me being emo or cookies or some other strange thing like that

Ken in the bubble

here comes the post from mavus about me being emo or cookies or some other strange thing like that
Dude, I'm sorry about this mavus.. But squish. I still can't find a reason why you question me when i say your friggen hilarious... We're so different yet were pretty good (for the most part) friends. That's all i have to say about that.. :)

Viper

ok you guys enough about this crap your going to far
(ya i know this is flad's and undead's job but i gottta have something to do when they arent around)

Squishy-1

this is pretty much meant to be a off topic forum and so far that was the first off topic post relative to the post title yours and kens were just about the only ones not including something about soda, speaking of which orange slice is hella good its sweet fruity and has bite

Viper

regardless or not if its on topic you shouldnt be insulting other members like that even in a joking matter. i know what mavus did wasnt right but its pointless to degrade yourself and your integrity by doing this kinda crap. lol like diet caffine free president choice coke that stuff is nasty

Ken in the bubble

regardless or not if its on topic you shouldnt be insulting other members like that even in a joking matter. i know what mavus did wasnt right but its pointless to degrade yourself and your integrity by doing this kinda crap. lol like diet caffine free president choice coke that stuff is nasty
Yes, you're right... I truly was sorry. I do take it back but i've already said it. So there's no point in me saying anything now. So i'm not going to. But If mavus doesn't take offence of it. (Which he may or may not) Then maybe we can let it go. And about the off topicness The only post of mine that wasn't about soda was me trying to get people back on topic.. I think... But yes lets do so, please.

and..

(ya i know this is flad's and undead's job but i gottta have something to do when they arent around)
As I've said I'm sorry. But what's the huge deal with us saying that. I mean... i shouldn't be comparing this to what mavus said. (and it was hyporcitical of me to tell mavus that he was harsh with undead and say what i just said) It just seems that squishy's post was a bit worse from your view.. I've stated my point of view on that and people are bound to have different opinions. So i'm sorry. About this whole thing and i guess we don't need a flame war between mavus and us. Which mavus may/may not even say anything back.

I have a tendancy to think right then and there and speak my mind about nearly everything. But i shouldn't be when dealing with people i don't really know. (hence the apologies and what-not) So, a lot of it was me. As well as mavus's previous actions.. Which the the past experience can never predict the future. (to me)

Mavus

Offencive? Heh, no I know I degrade MYSELF on forums, it's just my way. I'm obvisouly not this odd in real life lol?

Fladian

Hello,

Dude, I'm sorry about this mavus.. But squish. I still can't find a reason why you question me when i say your friggen hilarious... We're so different yet were pretty good (for the most part) friends. That's all i have to say about that.. :)

You don't have to have much in common with each other to become good friends. One of the people who shows up in my QotD all the time is one of my best school-friends (Franklin), yet we barely have anything in common. We argue all the time but the only thing that we have in common is our mentality and ambition. We both strive to the same goal and that made us friends - and combined with two other particular people, the best project-group around as well.

Despite that Undead and I are moderators, it doesn't mean regular members don't have anything to say, Viper. I, for one, encourage posts such as these. Regardless if Undead or I am online.

this is pretty much meant to be a off topic forum and so far that was the first off topic post relative to the post title
Two things here. One, this isn't the first off-topic post (possibly your first off-topic post in this thread, but that isn't of importance) in this thread. Second, this is the off-topic forum, but also here do you have to follow rules. The only thread where you can talk about whatever you want (and change the subject in every post) is: "Let's Rant", which is a sticky.

regardless or not if its on topic you shouldnt be insulting other members like that even in a joking matter. i know what mavus did wasnt right but its pointless to degrade yourself and your integrity by doing this kinda crap.
I couldn't possibly agree more, Viper. Well said.

Yes, you're right... I truly was sorry. I do take it back but i've already said it. So there's no point in me saying anything now. So i'm not going to.
Well... this is a forum. We have an edit button, so you can. =P Still, just keep it there though. =)

As I've said I'm sorry. But what's the huge deal with us saying that. I mean... i shouldn't be comparing this to what mavus said. (and it was hyporcitical of me to tell mavus that he was harsh with undead and say what i just said) It just seems that squishy's post was a bit worse from your view..
That may be Viper's point of view, Ken, but I do not share it completely. Such words are not easily tolerated on a forum such as this. That Undead or I haven't said anything about Mavus doesn't necessarily mean that nothing has been done about it.

I've stated my point of view on that and people are bound to have different opinions. So i'm sorry.
Don't be sorry. This is the debate forum and you mentioned it yourself, you are stating your opinion; and it wouldn't be a debate if everyone agreed with the same thing.
However, this thread isn't about that, which is the problem that appeared.

I have a tendancy to think right then and there and speak my mind about nearly everything. But i shouldn't be when dealing with people i don't really know. (hence the apologies and what-not) So, a lot of it was me. As well as mavus's previous actions.. Which the the past experience can never predict the future. (to me)
Bluntness. Being blunt can be a good (and funny) thing to be, but be very careful with it on forums. Outside of the internet, I am quite the blunt type of guy; it's the type of humor I use. That doesn't come out well on the internet and is quickly seen as offensive remarks. Be very careful with it in the future.

Thank you for the time.
-Fladian

Ken in the bubble

Yeah. I probably overreacted my apologies and what i said about mavus and vipers point of view. (Though i don't know what isn't tolerated. What i said or viper?) Yeah... so lets just let the thing blow over. And i don't know why but I've seemed kind of depressed lately don't know why but it's really wierd... So excuse if i get emotionnal (not emo.. (just kiddin')) at times.

Werbung: