Coke or Pepsi?

Fladian

What's the problem with McDonalds? I am personally of the opinion that the food there (still) tastes excellent. The only problem is that there is no McDonalds anywhere where I come. The three closest McDonalds for me are at the following places:
1. The City, which I only pass to get to the train station. I only go there when I'm going out - and the Burger King, KFC, Subway and other restaraunts are closer.
2. Near the local football stadium. I am a supporter of a team on the other side of the country; I very rarely visit the local stadium.
3. A local mall, which is about 15 minutes by bike. It has bad connections by bus.
In other words, none are really on my way home. But still, I really like their food. As for being unhealthy... my only reaction to that is: So?

As for Viper, I don't mind those measurements, but I can't read them. =) In all honestly, I am not sure how tall I am and I'm not 100% sure of how much I weight. But I'm pretty sure my weight is somewhere in the middle of the 50 kg. (53 - 57)
A good solution that has been recommended a lot was to do some sports. Well, that's a bit out of the question for me. =P (I sport once a year; seriously, I'm quite proud of it)

As for that Supersize thingy, well, I've never ordered it before, but I'll ask a friend of mine of how it was. She works, or used to work (last time I talked with her (which was friday) she tried to get fired, so go figure) at the McDonalds.

But still, I really don't understand what you guys have against fastfood.

Werbung:

Ken in the bubble

I've always thought that you we're the kind of person to avoid fast-food. But, with me It's mainly personal... It's soooooo gooooood... (aside from McDonald's; our 2-3 McD's Aroundhere suck) But I try to avoid it as much as I can due to it being real unhealthy. Though whether or not that "Super-size Me" movie will change your mind about the fast food industry is debatable. :/ Anyways.. I've always knew about chocolate soda.. But never tried it until today.. It was kinda wierd to me but it tastes ok I guess.

Squishy-1

supersize me is a movie about a guy who had nothing to eat but mcdonalds for an entire month 3 meals a day, his liver failed he gained 25 lbs of fat (thats about a bucket full) u can read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

to a more on topic note
OMG I HATE CHOCOLATE SODA eww eww eww its got to be the worst soda ever, even worse then club soda, which isnt ment to be drank plain!

Fladian

Oh yeah... that movie has been on TV (it's more of a documentary) a while ago out here. I wanted to watch it, but it was kinda late on TV, so I decided to skip it. I wasn't too concerned, as it didn't really spark my interest that much.

I've always thought that you we're the kind of person to avoid fast-food.
Me? Not at all. As a matter of fact, I prefer fastfood above nearly everything else. If I had enough money (or a solid income), I would pleasantly eat it daily.

Though whether or not that "Super-size Me" movie will change your mind about the fast food industry is debatable.
Yes, indeed.
Last year, (or two years ago, I'm not sure) I saw something on TV where Jamie Oliver (for those who don't know him, a chef-cook) was trying to let elementery kids show where Chicken Nuggets were made of... exactly. The kids were shocked and didn't want to eat it anymore. Now do know this: In my first year of College, I have been quite addicted to those things. What I saw from Jamie Oliver really didn't scare me away. As a matter of fact, despite that it looked hideous, it made me hungry. So I highly doubt that the movie will make a chance.

Chocolate soda? Oh, I've never had it before. But I'm not too fond on anything of chocolate in fluid. Though (cold) chacao tastes fine, and hot tastes only good during (very) cold days. (Last time I said this, this was the reaction of the person I said it to: "You're crazy.")

luckycowed6.jpg

Undead_Lives

Haha, nice comic.
Chocolate soda? Hm....nah. Sounds disgusting.
As for Super Size Me, I saw it, but I still go to McD's. ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS FTW lol.

Viper

Nothing i wrong with Mcdonalds if you like microwaved hamburgers then i see no problem. of course every restaurant is different depending on where it is. so ur mcd and mine may be completely different...or not. like when i went to england we had some Burger king there jus for the hell of it and i like BK here but it tasted so much better there and seemed to have gained more flavour because of hte meat im geussing. so ya it really depended on where you get it and where it is in the world cause if i went to ur mcd i might acually like it but hey who knows.

Fladian

Food tastes different everywhere. Somewhere in this post I mentioned something similar about drinking water - the water at my brother's old house tasted the best. I also remember that the McDonalds at a particular city out here in the Netherlands doesn't taste very well...

Squishy-1

mcdonalds ships there meat from wisconson i believe, the only things at mcdonalds that would change (unless ur mcdonalds uses a load of mayo or some bad measuring or uses old or bad grease) the onlything that should taste any different is the soda because of the ratio of carbon dioxide to water and syrup to carbonated water

Viper

umm ya squishy i have to disagree with that because depending of the owner of that particular franchise its his desision as to who he wants to ship his product to him because i know that my store that i work at(little cesars) our owner orders the stuff from other places then other owners...umm i forgot my point...o ya the stuff wont all come the same place

Squishy-1

i can swear all mcdonalds meat taste, looks smells, and sounds (that part im making up) the same, and also mcdonalds has the mcdonalds boxes in there dumpsters and they get there meat shipped to them so LAMB!

Squishy-1

i just drank a diet pepsi... i thought i should say that to make this not a completely off topic post
if you order nothing but a patty it will taste the same i assure you, thats what makes mcdonalds, McDonalds

Werbung:

Mavus

McDonalds is terrible.

Anyway back on topic, I've only been drinking water lately, just over the whole pepsi phase, now I have an "unhealthy" obsession with House .MD