General Strategy Tips

Nurech

Here's a list of fallowing strategic options you can use for your advantage.

Soldier
  • Throw a TNT on a oncoming jeep or a tank and send it flying towards other enemies.
  • Jump and as soon your about to touch the land again use BS, making the enemies fly pretty much straight forward against walls.
  • Make your opponents useless by blasting them into water and just flower pick them.
  • Incoming wing clip? Blast Strike him into something. Or blast something against him.
  • He went flying too high? What are you waiting for, pull out your SMG.
  • Use tunnels with BS, like the one on BB, VV. Instant ~60HP gone.
  • 6TH sense gives you a good idea where enemies are, but you can't see stealthed commandos.
  • Look out! Flying keg and grenades! No worries, blasting strike to the rescue.
  • Prepare for you battle, stick a TNT to a wall and scare him with Granade Spam.
  • Burning bullets are excellent against those pesky snipers.
  • You can Blast away grenades, kegs and even RPG's, basically anything that moves.
  • It's a good idea to Blast away those pesky commandos trying to knife you.
  • Use CM in large groups even if no one hasn't said they need a medic, free exp.

Commando
  • TT in doorways, tunnels + places they are unlikely to be seen
  • You know a commando is stealthed over there, well, Mark him then!
  • Don't stand still, you'll get sunburned. Also you'll be a very easy target to pick.
  • Change spots after every kill, people will seek revenge u know.
  • Want to stay alive longer? Sometimes it's wiser to avoid killing other commandos.
  • Piercing shot is a must have with a commando, you'll take down soldiers with 2 hits.
  • Blasted away?Shoot him in the face from mid air!
  • Set on fire? Shoot him and then pop bandage!
  • Blow up the Troop Trap to get on top of buildings.
  • After Burn and other effects give you away, don't stealth until effects are gone. Shoot during this time instead.
  • You can even kill gunner before keg gets near.
  • If you don't want to be seen, keep a distance from healing soldiers.
  • Be unpredictable, if someone gets too close and detects you, run in the stupidest direction possible.
  • Get creative, avoid the Church top and Lighthouse. Those places are so well known.
  • TT's can send your enemies flying away if they get to close to the explosion, us it for your advantage.
  • TT can also send you flying away when your capping flags in order to save your sorry ass.
  • It's not wise to stay in a group, unless you want to be healed, accidents happen more often that way.
  • Don't turn on Piercing Shot unless your absolutely certain you can make 2-3 shots easily.
  • When you enter a vehicle use stealth first so you can get out and the enemy won't see you.

Gunner
  • He threw a TNT on your tank! Switch the seat or exit and eat it.
  • Someone hiding behind a corner? Throw a keg there, and blow it up with a RPG.
  • Send yourself flying by blasting between your feet with the RPG.
  • RPG can send your enemies flying high with a direct hit, it's nice to shoot them in mid air after.
  • When a commando is trying to stab you, leg it.
  • The best way to avoid being sniped is running in zig-zag with leg it.
  • IEG can eat anything that moves, TT's, tank shells, kegs, nades, and even other RPG shells.
  • Throwing a keg before a rocket jump increases how high you fly
  • 5/5keg burns your enemies, lighting up commandos and a trail where theyre running to.

Legend
BS - Blasting Strike
GS - Granade Spam
BB - Burning Bullets
CM - Combat Medicine
6TH - 6th Sense
CC - Coastal Clash
VV - Victory Village
PS - Piercing Shot
IEG - I Eats Granades
TT - Troop Trap

Werbung:

ElectrifieD

RE: Blasting Strike Tips

Nurech said:
Vahvetti said:
And you can throw kegs and nadespams/nades away with blasting
Really? I think I did try it but it didn't work. I'm not 100% sure though.

Yea it works that way too. I love it. I also love when you throw tanks down by a cliff, like behind Town at BB or near the lighthouse at SS :p

Slartibartfast

Commando

- TT in doorways, tunnels + places they are unlikely to be seen
- Mark, mark, mark - mark places you would camp, mark flags, mark planes to avoid pilots getting out undetected and most of all, mark commandoes trying to knife you/ally.
- Move!, it makes me really sad to see all those commandoes crouching on spot and getting picked of easily, You can stand and strafe! Also dont stare in that scope all day, sometimes they come from side.
- Change spots after every kill, people will seek revenge u know. (spots overseeing previous firing position are best)
- If you are using two-rifle setup, max ps really soon - it means u can kill planes/jeeps in one clip of fast/normal rifle, soldiers in two hits with slow.
- And most of all, dont panic - with ps u can get soldier in two hits (or 1,3 sec, if you will) Blasted away?Shoot him in the face from mid air! Set on fire? Shoot him and then pop bandage! You can even kill gunner before keg gets near :)
- Look around - dont get close to healing soldiers (unless you need healing), that animation gives you away as reliably as a bandage. Same with activating PS and not firing:)
- Be unpredictable, if someone gets too close and detects you, run in the stupidest direction possible, everyone expect commando running for cover, run the other way. (and then shoot pursuers in the back, obviously)
- Never ever climb any ladder, never. Tower/lighthouse are two of the stupidest positions existing. Also those super-duper places you can get to using bazooka/tt are as bad. Nice place, good view. But - u fire, enemy commando picks you off - you cannot move/hide. Or even better they mark you and kill you right away. Those hills in bb/vv are better, but you can do more elsewhere.

ForeverSoldier

Leg It is probably the only way to get away from a good commando. Get a few rounds on him and get out of there while he heads for cover. I play all 3 classes and that's what I've seen so far as a gunner that isn't there already. ;)

Estonia-Robert

Slartibartfast said:
Commando

- TT in doorways, tunnels + places they are unlikely to be seen
- Mark, mark, mark - mark places you would camp, mark flags, mark planes to avoid pilots getting out undetected and most of all, mark commandoes trying to knife you/ally.
- Move!, it makes me really sad to see all those commandoes crouching on spot and getting picked of easily, You can stand and strafe! Also dont stare in that scope all day, sometimes they come from side.
- Change spots after every kill, people will seek revenge u know. (spots overseeing previous firing position are best)
- If you are using two-rifle setup, max ps really soon - it means u can kill planes/jeeps in one clip of fast/normal rifle, soldiers in two hits with slow.
- And most of all, dont panic - with ps u can get soldier in two hits (or 1,3 sec, if you will) Blasted away?Shoot him in the face from mid air! Set on fire? Shoot him and then pop bandage! You can even kill gunner before keg gets near :)
- Look around - dont get close to healing soldiers (unless you need healing), that animation gives you away as reliably as a bandage. Same with activating PS and not firing:)
- Be unpredictable, if someone gets too close and detects you, run in the stupidest direction possible, everyone expect commando running for cover, run the other way. (and then shoot pursuers in the back, obviously)
- Never ever climb any ladder, never. Tower/lighthouse are two of the stupidest positions existing. Also those super-duper places you can get to using bazooka/tt are as bad. Nice place, good view. But - u fire, enemy commando picks you off - you cannot move/hide. Or even better they mark you and kill you right away. Those hills in bb/vv are better, but you can do more elsewhere.

Thanks

Werbung:

kopsq

Wow, good tips, even quite basics. But there of course was many tips that I didn't know, for example eating dynamite from thank by switching seat and using IEG.