M4A1 - To silence or not to silence

Majority of the time, is your m4 silenced or unsilenced?

• Silenced

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsilenced

• LUP LUP

• Total voters

Dirty

The gag reflex is an issue...

She may never want to do this again due to the verge of a vomit spill on your carpet and baseball bat. Not only this, but the wonderful thrill of seeing your own white load drip from her lips adds to the wonderful feeling of domination that you feed your manhood with a nice warm burst of protein. Her face becomes the beach and your fluids like a tsunami, the wonderful world of earthquakes. So the aim high technique is wonderful, I always hope I miss just a tiny bit. There is more fun to be had with that lip drip, endless erotic pleasures are there to be enjoyed for the both of you. She could do the fabulous lick and spaghetti move that many underage women prevail at, also know as the “Lup Lup†or you could do the finger point and push. Nothing is better then the moneyshot, if it is on her face or in her asshole. So let’s all enjoy and make sure we get it right, ass pearls and lup lups for us all.

Werbung:

JHoliday

LoL! dirty, back to the subject...i put the silencer on in the beginning of a round cus im a rusher and might need to spray at the whole team if i encounter them, and since i use sensitivty 8, its easier for me to spray at someone while turning makin most ppl with low sensitivty harder to shoot me, i take it off wen a) i see someone a far cuz it does more dmg w/o the silencer or b) im shooting thro a door or box takes about 8-9 fukin hits to kill someone thru the door with silencer and about 5-6 w/o it.... 90% of the time i have it on.

Puppet

SENSITIVITY 8 !!!!!!!
How can you do that and stop solidly on an object? I don't get it. I would overshoot my target every time and have to compensate for it.

Ind3lible

My sensitivity is at about 11....

...and how the hell did this thread get back on topic. We should obviously be discussing the "high aim" and the "lup lup"

Puppet

Sorry, I got carried away with the whole gaming thing. Back on topic. I am all for a good moneyshot. Oh shit, talking about CS again.

blze

silenced, always. i didnt read any of your posts because for
6 yrs its the way i have played and always will play.

Dirty

You are that way cause you don't read.

I love butter.

Ass pearls.

Lup Lup.

Pinatas.

Flip flops.

Utters.

boobs.

small tits.

clits.

and the smell of a clean cunt.

most of all.... a moneyshot!

The_Desert_Fox

i don't use the colt much unless i have to.... i prefer pwning with subs or with the famas..... if you want a highly accurate cheap cost sniper rifle get the famas and use bursts....

EMA

ehh i hardly use the silencer...only b/c if i'm sitting next to a door or something...your can see it...so i tend to die more(yes more) when i use the silencer

Werbung:

EMA

wtf? what are you talking about? I can always get one...only time i can't afford one is the first round...but DUH!