My Userconfig.cfg

Werbung:

Puppet

Divine_Wind said:
Divine, don't use this config of yours in CAL. According to them you are eligible for a 6 month suspension for several cvar violations

Dear Puppet,

What is the vendetta u have for me? When you scrim another clan and you want it to be legit you execute a cal.cfg which overwrites your settings.But you havent had time to figure that one out on your own yet..Also, smart guy im not in cal im a born regular at punx and will die that way... good luck on your journey to canada

sincerly,
Divine Wind

p.s. oh btw I pwn u

# Rank Victim Name Kills Deaths K:D
43 2 [PuNx]-||-Puppet 8 5 1.60

WooT r teh winnar!

Divine,
I had no vendetta out for you and I think your response was very immature. I was just informing you of something that I learned after I tried your userconfig on my machine to see if it would help or hurt my game. In preparing for our Cal season I found that my config was in violation of the rules after loading yours and I was just relaying that to you. If I had a vendetta out for you then you wouldn't be on the server anymore. Keep being a smartass with me and I'll see if I can help you in your goal. Oh and the stats are very impressive. Grow the fuck up.

LizardKing

i know, so much hate on the servers as of late... wtf

also i have no idea what this post is about... at all! i get more confused as i read more :(

Divine_Wind

Im sure you'd love to Puppet. If its uncalled for its b/c he doesnt respect me at all when he should. Previous times Puppet has called me names such as Divine Dick Head on the microphone when I was on his team b/c the poor puppet couldnt keep up with my killing spree..
He seems to have a problem with me owning his head too and he gets all emotional and looks for a way to kick me, wether it be my lag jumping from 50-120 (big deal) or whatever..So thats why its uncalled for.. Now you tell me who is being the bad guy.. Now I have never done anything to disrespect him. I guess its ok for admins to disprespect regulars especially regulars who have been here longer than you have been admin..I have to take the punishment and shut up when an admin curses at you for no reason? Well In the end, its just a game.
Divine Wind

slick

If Puppet tells you to fuck off, you should respond right then ..the same way. Then u get a 5 min ban , you come back ,everything is kool, everyone is chilled and this drama is not on the forums making me waste my precious time by replying :roll: :D :D :D

You guys need a hug. DO NOT fukin look my way, homo.

peace and like Dirty says: throw shit, its faster

Divine_Wind

Puppet has a vendetta out for me not from what he posted but from his actions and his words that he has displayed with me on punx server..

I remember explaining my lag problem was due to katrina and he ignored that and still posted junk about me about lag issues...His disrespect towards me is endless and for no reason at all..Puppet you have no remorse for the victims of this storm, I explained to you clearly on punx server this was why my lag was jumping but you didnt care...Poor man

Divine_Wind

Divine,
I had no vendetta out for you and I think your response was very immature. I was just informing you of something that I learned after I tried your userconfig on my machine to see if it would help or hurt my game. In preparing for our Cal season I found that my config was in violation of the rules after loading yours and I was just relaying that to you. If I had a vendetta out for you then you wouldn't be on the server anymore. Keep being a smartass with me and I'll see if I can help you in your goal. Oh and the stats are very impressive. Grow the fuck up.

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1444
I would never use those settings first off. Also, your settings Hypnos are below defaults..
What's your rate?
If your connection is a dsl/cable or close to a t1 then your rate should be 9999-20000...Why do you think I can keep a number 1 all the time..Tweaking is vital, however I dont reccomend using default settings or under.Not on any server.. The random "player"'s who connect to the server are never on the top of the score list and I know 99% of them are most likely using default settings..Now ask yourself why would you..Every1's cpu is diff. so therefore do not copy someone elses tweaks..There are many things to take into consideration when customizing your settings for this game.
for ex: Setting your graphics quality high takes a toll on your ping..
ok, as far as connection commands go here is a few that will reduce your ping..

cl_allowdownload 0, cl_downloadingame 0, cl_allowupload 0.
This settings are to see new sprays and download new maps or w/e else..

You dont need these on all the time,Switch em every now and then when you do need them..

Let me know if u need anything -])!v!ne W!n])

Just remeber this - Every1's cpu is diff. so therefore do not copy someone elses tweaks..There are many things to take into consideration when customizing your settings for this game.

Counter-strike is what I know best, dont comprise me otherwise

Deviant

Divine, I respect you, but shut the fuck up. This thread was stupid to begin with. All you're doing is bragging that you're good at a video game. Just because you've been here for years doesn't give you the right to be a dickhead to someone in public, do it privately because we don't give a fuck about your personal feuds. If you're not gonna get banned then why bother kindling a fire? Keep this kind of shit private.

PS If Puppet dislikes you, then he has his reasons. Don't assume that because you don't know them that they're not there.

Puppet

Divine, I seriously don't know why you have blown this so out of proportion. If I say you lag, then it's because you lag. If Katrina is your issue, why the fuck should I care. What, I'm supposed to say you don't lag in honor of the victims of Katrina? Give me a break. You really think way too much of yourself if you believe I complained about your lag because you own me. Get over yourself. If you think I mentioned the cvar settings because you lag then you really have read too deeply into this thread because I mentioned them for exactly the reason I said before. If I called you dickhead, I don't remember doing it. I'm sorry. It does sound like something I'd do though. Ask Monkee, I do it to him all the time just to yank his chain, but he doesn't come after me in the forums like an immature crybaby. I'm sorry this whole thing has gotten you into the puppet hate mode. I got news for you though. I could give a flying fuck if you like me. Your an internet person. I could care less about you and how "regular" you are on this server.

Werbung:

Divine_Wind

Likewise Puppet... Then why is Off Topic labeled..

"Talk about whatever you want. No moderation. Flame on. Don't you dare spam my forums or I will hunt you fucking down!
Moderator PuNx"

So, no i will not shut the fuck up b/c it says "flame on"..I'm just following directions on how to be Divine Dick Head which puppet created..