My Userconfig.cfg

Werbung:

Puppet

I'm searching the entire thread and I don't see where I once told you to stfu. Show it to me. I already explained the dickhead thing, but apparently not to your liking. Again, I can't be any clearer about this: I could give a sweet shit if you like it or not. You have proven yourself to be exactly what I called you when I was yanking your chain. Hell, I call the guys in punxclan a lot worse than what you're whining about and there is no question in their mind that I'm kidding with them. You sound like you're hell bent for some sort of war with me. I don't get it. Is this because I'm higher in the stats than you right now? Are you one of those stat whores? Never would have figured it. Flame on crybaby.

Divine_Wind

47cover250.jpg

EMA

psychonaut13 said:
ema, please tell me you're not surprised by this?

i thought he was cool...but i mean ya know i try not to judge right away...wait wtf am i talking about? yeah i dont like you DW and i used to think i did..thought you were cooler than that.

oh yeah..your pic didn't work...

Divine_Wind

No im not cool when an admin treats you unfairly ingame..Being called names over the microphone is embarassing especially from an admin and I called him out on forums so that pisses him off.

Yeah man divine you need to calm down there buddy.... as it has been said before in this post if puppet didn't like you...you would be gone. Clearly we all joke around and call people names on the server.

damn some people need to learn to relax and enjoy the damn game.

EMA

Divine_Wind said:
No im not cool when an admin treats you unfairly ingame..Being called names over the microphone is embarassing especially from an admin and I called him out on forums so that pisses him off.

your taking the game wayyyy too seriously...i get called shit all the time...it's amazing what they tell you or call your when your "undercover" or "not ema"...it's a fucking game...if you dont like it then leave..theres plenty other servers

Divine_Wind

i thought he was cool...but i mean ya know i try not to judge right away...wait wtf am i talking about? yeah i dont like you DW and i used to think i did..thought you were cooler than that.

thank you ema

Yeah man divine you need to calm down there buddy.... as it has been said before in this post if puppet didn't like you...you would be gone. Clearly we all joke around and call people names on the server.

damn some people need to learn to relax and enjoy the damn game.

thank you too

Deviant

Puppet, I told him to shut the fuck up. I'm amused at how personal people take this game. I know I get pissed off from a competitive standpoint but because someone might call me a dickhead? Shit, my friends call me worse names than that everyday, so do you think I'm gonna take it seriously from some annonymous gamer? HA! You are quite the cocky little man divine, and cocky people suck because they don't listen to ANYONE. They think they know everything about anything and when someone calls them a name they like to act tough and often make an ass out of themselves (like now) and try to talk their way out while still being cocky (as now). I see it in this game and I see it everyday from meatheads at my college. It's a shame that you've brought all this hate towards yourself divine, you were well liked by the majority of the server, including me. That is the reason you keep shit like this private because all you do is bring hate to yourself.

Divine_Wind

Its ok Deviant thank you too dont worry about me, I've already made me decision to leave since I get to much grief logging into punx server.. Hope yall had good memorys of me killing you :)

Werbung: