My Userconfig.cfg

Werbung:

Casualty

so i left for 20 minutes, and you guys managed to fill a whole page with replies to a piontelss thread that started out with a ton of very good information for players that need to fix connections issues

GG!!!

Deviant

"Talk about whatever you want. No moderation. Flame on. Don't you dare spam my forums or I will hunt you fucking down!
Moderator PuNx"

So, no i will not shut the fuck up b/c it says "flame on"..I'm just following directions on how to be Divine Dick Head which puppet created..

I just followed your advice. I leave you with this, "Don't like life to seriously, you'll never get out alive." - Van Wilder. GG, nipples, mew. Peace.

Puppet

WTF ever. He's leaving the server now? I have a feeling that he was hoping he'd piss me off enough that I'd ban him, which I never had any inclination to do, and still don't. I think he's using me as a scape goat for some personal problem he's having. Oh well, back to normal now. Kill shit.

SamSeed

Divine_Wind said:
No im not cool when an admin treats you unfairly ingame..Being called names over the microphone is embarassing especially from an admin and I called him out on forums so that pisses him off.

Funny that DW gets mad when people call him names. I get called a dousch bag by him because i wouldnt camp bomb sites with him on a map that had 5 people playing. Then he tries to shit on my score some... Nice dude.. GTFO here already.. Your a stat whoring fag..

Be gone...

slick

I call u guys HOMOS all the time.......nobody gets upset. God I feel unimportant.

And whoever said you should have answerd on the server , was right. How I know? Well, Puppet told me once to fuck off (i wasnt a PuNx yet) and I just told him the same thing right then.....did not get kicked...heheh :) ......we threw a couple a FU's , but at least we did not have a 4 page pointless thread.

Divine I got no beef with you, but this is very childish.........Arent you married and all ? Maybe I'm thinkin of someone else.

Anyway, besta luck to you.

Puppet

slick said:
Puppet told me once to fuck off (i wasnt a PuNx yet) and I just told him the same thing right then.....did not get kicked...heheh :) ......we threw a couple a FU's , but at least we did not have a 4 page pointless thread..

Slick, fuck off :wink:

Really? Did this happen between you and I? Shit, I don't even remember it. This is funny shit. You must have been having this little episode ride on you all these months if you're the only one that remembers it. Funny shit. But you didn't come in here whining about it so you're the better man for it. Anyway, Slick, fuck off ok? No spam on our bread though heh?

Divine_Wind

WTF ever. He's leaving the server now? I have a feeling that he was hoping he'd piss me off enough that I'd ban him, which I never had any inclination to do, and still don't. I think he's using me as a scape goat for some personal problem he's having. Oh well, back to normal now. Kill shit.

No, I just dont mind sharing with the punx community that one of the admins is a prick ingame and out of game?

Lol, whats really funny is Puppet sends me a private message and he didnt expect me to respond to it with my concerns so here is his childish reply...
"
To: Divine_Wind
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:42 am
Subject: Re: Spam drama
Blah blah blah....wah wah wah. Piss, whine, wah wah. Jesus Christ, you think i got the time to read that mindless fucking rant of yours? What is that shit, like a mile fuckin long? I see you're no different from the rest of the losers that can't wait to bring it down on themselves. Can't wait for you to disappear now you mindless fuck. You and your imaginary vandetta can go take a fuckin hike now. Christ, do you check under your bed every night to see if there's bad guys under there trying to get you. Paranoid fuck.

Now you see Puppet if you send a message to me and then not liking the respond you get then what are you doing in the first place sending me a message? Lets just continue speaking in the boards if this is how you like to play..

Puppet

What do you think you've proven hear by posting my PM? All you proved is that I got a PM from you that looked like a frickin novel and I was too bored to read it. So what?

DigitalSword

So, this thread needs to get tossed in the unmentionables drawer and ths subject DROPPED like all the other ones that have been disappearing lately.

Just a situation where a guy actually posted his userconfig for scrutiny and it turned into a mess where all of you are wrong.

fix it.

|DS|

Werbung:

slick

Puppet said:
slick said:
Puppet told me once to fuck off (i wasnt a PuNx yet) and I just told him the same thing right then.....did not get kicked...heheh :) ......we threw a couple a FU's , but at least we did not have a 4 page pointless thread..

Slick, fuck off :wink:

Really? Did this happen between you and I? Shit, I don't even remember it. This is funny shit. You must have been having this little episode ride on you all these months if you're the only one that remembers it. Funny shit. But you didn't come in here whining about it so you're the better man for it. Anyway, Slick, fuck off ok? No spam on our bread though heh?

ehhh ..it was on dust2 . you were T and me CT...you were palyin like shit :p ..anyway the last guy on yer team was campin T spawn and I said "plant the bomb pussyz"....then our FU dialogue started ..and then the map changed........this was in february maybe...I dont remember if you were recruit or full punx...