• Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii

• None

• Total voters

Fudgie

Just curious to see which systems people are planning on buying or have already bought out of the newest ones for Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo.

I'm definately gettin the new Wii, since its supposed the be around $250 and because I've got a couple Gamecube games. I may also go with the PS3.

Werbung:

Mini-Me

I bought an X-Box back in the days and i've live to regret it. Main reason for buying it was Halo, and Halo 2. After i played them enough there were not enough good games for xbox, atleast not in my liking. So i wont buy any consoles from now on unless they got loads of good games.

If i were to pick one, i think the nintendo Wii interests me the most. But i will wait and see how it does first, if it will get popular and get nice games.

Fladian

None, sorry. For starters, I don't have the money and on a second point, I don't really need or want one anyway. Currently I am more interested in saving for a new PC, because mine already reached its limit and it is now a matter of time before it breaks down (again), considering as I only fixed it temporarily.

Fladian

Oh, well, that isn't completely the case for me. :p Though when it comes to that, excluding PC's, the last I bought was a SNES (Super Nintendo). :p

Fudgie

(people around here have been starting riots over the ps3)

Yeah, I saw in the news that while people were camping outside Walmart waiting for the PS3, two guys came and demanded their money. One refused and was shot, I know the robbers then ran, but I'm not sure if they were caught yet.

Squishy-1

there were actual riots outside of a best buy in washington when ps3 came out 3 injured no casualties people were said to of camped out in line for 2 weeks... and they said the xbox 360 was good

Cokemonkey11

I bought an X-Box back in the days and i've live to regret it. Main reason for buying it was Halo, and Halo 2. After i played them enough there were not enough good games for xbox, atleast not in my liking. So i wont buy any consoles from now on unless they got loads of good games.

If i were to pick one, i think the nintendo Wii interests me the most. But i will wait and see how it does first, if it will get popular and get nice games.

Seems as though your going to regret buying a console, again, if you get the Wii. you say it attracts you most, most likely because it has games that... arent games. you will play baseball, and tennis, and you will get bored, and you will say "damn, why did i get this thing?" just a thought, that might not be why u want the Wii.

Im getting The Playstation 3 by the way.

Correct me if im wrong >.O

Squishy-1

Xbox 360 > Nintendo Wii > PS3 :p

totally disagree i think it should be completely flipped
ps3> wii> xbox 360

i think your bias towards xbox 360 because of its games by microsoft that the other systems couldnt get but when it comes down to it xbox 360 requires payment for internet play, huge ammounts of recalls on both xbox 360 and xbox, must buy seperate chips for half of its functions, its pretty much a computer with a different interface, the good sides to it (not by my views i think xbox 360 is the gayest thing on earth next to richard simmons) it was out early, halo 3, plays all xbox games

wii's downsides it could be tiring (lol) doesnt play any previous nintendo games. upsides controller looks fun, ssb3!!!!

PS3's downsides, came out late, started riots at stores, 600$, cant play all ps1 or ps2 games but a lot can
upsides, blu ray, a controller designed for a human, 60gig hard drive!!!, controllers use range to 65 feet, 7 controllers maximum

heres the real reason why ps3 is above xbox 360
in time magazine last year bill gates said (something close to this) "the new playstation is expected to have better graphics quality... The xbox 360 is supposed to be more of a home entertainment system than a gaming console... halo 3 is supposed to be released the day before playstation 3"

halo 3 is supposed to be there big plan to try to take on ps3? come on that is like sending a stuffed teddy bear to take on chuck norris

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

I wont be getting any of the new consoles, they cost to much for what they are actually worth of entertainment. I'll just stick with my computer and perhaps get the ps3 once it has been on the marked for enough time to have become alot cheaper.