This SUCKS

XCalibry

The thing I've noticed recently about kids is that they have no consequences for their actions and when they do get in trouble, they feel like they are getting treated unfairly. One day you'll learn that for everything you do, there is something else that can happen. Once you make a decision, you have to deal with what may come of that...

Kids these days EXPECT everything to be hand picked for them... you have to earn your dues to get what you want and at the same time learn from the mistakes you make.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

it happened to me that both my parents caught me watching some P*rn...but now i realize...they got more upset when they caught me playing CA..WTH?!?!?!? like saying who cares about P*rn...you are playing such a violent game o_O...

Miran_Eitan

...Right. Obviously someone hasn't ever played Unreal Tourny 3...

Or COD4: World at War...

or GTA...

Or any game that actually has real gore. CA is a joke when it comes to violence.

SpIkE_JoNzE

...Right. Obviously someone hasn't ever played Unreal Tourny 3...

Or COD4: World at War...

or GTA...

Or any game that actually has real gore. CA is a joke when it comes to violence.

absolutely yes...and you know what...I'm 19 WTF! i think im being overprotected by my parents..

The Lone Sniper

Also... My patents come sometimes so if I disobey that, grounded off comp for life til I can move out... And PS to IllSpitit: You suck noob, why post at an area that people HATE you? There are over 1 million forums for you to post in... Go bug people who DONT hate you.

MooCowMan

Also... My patents come sometimes so if I disobey that, grounded off comp for life til I can move out... And PS to IllSpitit: You suck noob, why post at an area that people HATE you? There are over 1 million forums for you to post in... Go bug people who DONT hate you.

Bud, Noob is NOT an insult outside of video games. Its barely an insult IN video games. You're only going to get yourself flamed for saying that.

Werbung: