What are you playing

N00byStance

I can't recall fighting Bodhi during the spellhold period, except the moment when turning into a Slayer. I can't really say that battle was fair, as she ran away halfway. Bodhi is in general quite easy, IMO. She's quite hard solo though.[/b]
That was second fight. Though my Slayer didn't even touch her, she was already defeated :p

I personally ran out of gold during my first chapter of ToB after collecting about 20,000 before going there. :p I thought I had enough to buy most things I was in need of. But then again, I never casted that many spells from scrolls before. :p[/b]
I have about 110 000 and growing ^^

Werbung:

Xeridanus

If I ever get Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, I'm definetely gonna be playing as the Hordes of Chaos just cause they're walking tanks (and I'm surpised that Khorne is making yet another appearance, though they could give Tzeentch and Nurgle a chance I'd rather not imagine Slaanesh going in - too disturbing, the Daemonettes and Keepers of Secrets, plus the Slaanesh Steeds).
[/b]
hehe, no-one seems interested in warhammer, too busy with baldurs gate (i think, couldn't be stuffed going back through the pages), except for me, but i have no idea what you are talking about :yay:. wish i did though.

Fladian

I know a thing or two about Warhammer, mostly because I played it myself for a while, but nothing too specific. I started it when my RSI was at its worst, and I stopped when I could use my arm without feeling much pain anymore... in other words, about four - five months. :p
After that, I never really touched Warhammer again, but I still have it.

N00byStance

I didn't know it was possible to defeat her at that time. Did you get any experience for it?[/b]

I don't remember, she fleed as a bat like in first clash in her guild :(

Whoa. Did you buy anything?[/b]
I mostly sell and if merchant has something I want to have or I need, I use Jan :D He is excellect thief, when pumped with potion he can steal anything :) I've stolen everything I wanted from Drows in the trade place in Ust Natha.

Shadarak

@Xeridanus> All I'm saying is that only one of the four Chaos Gods in Warhammer Fantasy is having yet another appearance in yet another game (he's already made two appearances in Dawn of War and Winter Assault).
I'm talking about the Blood God Khorne. By the way, check out the first video at the top under "Most Popular Videos" in this link.
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/warhammer/media.html

Heck. Check them all out if you want. ;)

Moagrim

The only reasons that Khorne has made appearances in games,when the others don't, is because he is:
A. The powerful of the four.
B. The most normal (of sorts) his mutation that are bestowed upon his followers don't tend to make them repulsively ugly like the other 3 and so more people would choose khorne.

Shadarak

Ah. Makes sense, even though I haven't seen any of Khorne's mutations on any of his followers yet (except for what I've seen of Haargroth).

MeTaL GuArD

Yeah, i seen Nurgle's followers mutation... Blergh, thats the most ugly demons i ever seen, and their Daemon Prince too much reminds me of an Abomination from wc3. Though i wouldnt mind Tzeentch. And Slaanesh... Hehe, indeed his daemonettes are disturbing. Not that i complain about that. :p

I think Bloodletters dont count as Khorne's mutations so i can say i never seen any aswell.

Moagrim

Kangaxx would be the big black Dragon Irenicus rides? Yes?

Well when I face him to get the goblet thingy, you can either fight him pr give him all your equip, i merely left my equipment on the ground behind me, then let him take the useless junk i had left in my pack :p easy.

Werbung:

Fladian

Err... no, Kangaxx is a (demi-)lich, located in the Docks District near Mae'Var's Guildhall.

The Black Dragon is, in my opinion, by far the easiest dragon in the Baldurs Gate series. Giving it equipment (or anything for that matter) is a waste of time and not to mention, he's worth quite a lot of experience. The only 'attack' you have to be careful with is his Plague Swarm - similar to the summon insects of the Druid... but then again, it's a Druidic dragon.