What are you playing

Werbung:

Fladian

*scratches back of his head*
I took a break at that moment with my save... not because I didn't like it anymore, but my real life was starting to get messy... really messy.

I can't really comment much about that anymore. ^^

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i recently stopped playing wc3 cause the overheat is getting on my nerves. Im more on Diablo II now cause its survivable for me there... And on other games that dont need fast reacting that much.

Shadarak

Yeah, i seen Nurgle's followers mutation... Blergh, thats the most ugly demons i ever seen, and their Daemon Prince too much reminds me of an Abomination from wc3. Though i wouldnt mind Tzeentch. And Slaanesh... Hehe, indeed his daemonettes are disturbing. Not that i complain about that. :p

I think Bloodletters dont count as Khorne's mutations so i can say i never seen any aswell.

[/b]
Nurgle> Yeah. Plaguebearers are ugly, but not as ugly as the Great Unclean One.
Tzeentch> I don't mind him either. Was thinking of having the first Hordes of Chaos army I have being followers of Tzeentch (for Tabletop, that is).
Slaanesh> If you know what I meant by disturbing, it also concerns the fact that they don't wear ANY bras or Bikinis; only leather stripper crap that is used for that sick sexual pleasure (hence the term "God of Pleasure and Excesses"). Heck, the Slaaneshi Daemon Prince is even more disturbing. *shuders*
Khorne> Bloodletters are Daemons, not mutations. They're the foot soldiers of Khorne that're called upon by the servants of Khorne (just saying that I agree with you about them not being mutations).
I'd say I'll definetely be enjoying Mark of Chaos more than I did for Lords of the Realm III, and probably as much as I do for Warcraft III and Tiberian Sun.

And as for Warhammer Online, I'd can the development of that if I were chief of the project. But, if they don't murder Warhammer lore like Blizzard did with World of Warcraft, then I'd be satisfied (except I still won't buy the game until they remove the "paying every month" part, which I very highly doubt they'd remove).

N00byStance

I finally managed to enter level 4 of Watcher's Keep... Woot! ^^

EDIT: Personally, I had a bit... other imaginations of Demogorgon :p I would never figure out it would be two-baboon-headed ottiag :p Still, can't manage to kill him... that bitch! Hey, I have blood of four dragons, dozen of liches, tens of illithids, githyakis, vampires, golems, werewolves, demons, Bodhi, countless hordes of undeads, orcs, elementals, drows, trolls, and what? One stupid demon lord is too much on mu shoulders? Bleh... ;)

Fladian

I never faced him before... don't spoil it for me, will ya'? ^^

Starting tomorrow, I'll be starting my new save with my finest class, a Ranger/Cleric. This time, however, I'll be playing on the higest difficulity. I am still thinking of a good team though... I already have two characters that will definitely be in my team. Those would be Viconia (not only because she is a cleric, but I am quite fond on her in general. She is also my favorite romance) and the "Warrior/Priest of Helm," alas, Anomen. Despite not being very fond on the personality of Anomen, he is more than excellent in normal combat and he is also quite a good cleric.
After those two, however, I am starting to doubt. I am considering of keeping Jan at home this time, and taking Imoen with me instead. Regardless, I usually have Imoen with me anyway. Her personality is something I like, but her mage skills are usually better than most others, excluding Edwin, of course. Nalia is just too poor of a thief to take her along...

I am still doubting between Minsc, Jaheira and Mazzy as well. I've finished SOA more than often with Minsc and he is starting to bore me, but I never used him in ToB before. I might use him there...
The most recent game I finished was with Jaheira and Mazzy. I am not really in need of Jaheira's Druidic spells, after all, I can cast them myself. Her weapon choice is heavily restricted and the only decent one-handed weapon I can usually give her is the Bloodburn (at least, I thought it was named like that) club. Beyond that, all weapons are quite... poor.
I liked Mazzy when I finished the game with her. Her mastery in Short Bow and the Two-Handed sword (which I gave her) was more than excellent in combat. Her low strength - and the need of a belt to upgrade it - did disappoint me a bit.
Valygar and Keldorn are no options. They don't like Viconia.

As for mages, I have the choice from Nalia, Jan, Imoen, Aerie and Edwin. Well, Edwin is someone I don't rather take along... though I am fond on his ignorant personality and that he carries a nearly similar name to myself (and that he is by far the best spell caster in the game) I don't like him. Maybe because of his alignment.
Nalia is too poor for being a thief... Imoen... oh well...

I'm going back to work :D

N00byStance

Shit, after I told Odren and his people to go down to Demogorgon and check, when the ghost gave me a choice I selected to face the Prince. However, I needed to rest. So I rested before match (outside). Unfortunatelly, at that time Jaheira fleed to Harper's building in Docks in Athkatla. So, I left Watcher's Keep area and rescued Jaheira. When I came back to face the demeon, he's gone :(

MeTaL GuArD

Wow, thats a good deal of bad luck, N00by. I seen the Demogorgon in the credits(yeah he's on one of the pictures if i remember) and when my brother played.

N00byStance

I didn't keep a save (I'm addicted to Quick Save), then I could at least read the ritual spell and keep some XP and finish quest, but now...

Okay, I think I'll start arrangements to face chapter 7. I've already got the elven artifact. I must say, my 21-level Sorceror is kinda good, I love summoning 5 Mordekainen's Sword and killing whole Illithid fortress, abusing Time Stomp 3 times in a row or turning myself into iron golem and abusing Mage's Staff (invisiblity), aswell as sequencers :) I pumped at least 3 levels for every character in my 6-char party!

Moagrim

Lol, Beetroot, someone finally bringing it back on topic.

I think we BG fanatics should form another thread,eh?. (even though i've just uninstalled it to make room for Rome:Total War *twitch*)

Werbung: