Wii Surprise Revealed..

Werbung:

Quinn

Squiddy said:
Rasande Bävern said:
lol :p the suprise totally sucked!! :p

So you're trying to say S&P sucks?
Because you better not be.

No offence, but please, stop. It's REALLY annoying. You can tell people you like something, but threatening (jokingly or not) is stupid. We're complaining that the "big" surprise was a letdown. New free feature? Good.
A surprise we have to spend $20 to get? Bad.

Squiddy

Quinn said:
Squiddy said:
Rasande Bävern said:

No offence, but please, stop. It's REALLY annoying. You can tell people you like something, but threatening (jokingly or not) is stupid. We're complaining that the "big" surprise was a letdown. New free feature? Good.

Steady on, I was joking?
Seriously, you're getting a gem you can download for 10% of the usual import price.... nothing to be upset about!

And you're getting a bloody good game the West was denied 7 years ago.

wiipointsmaster

Squiddy said:
Quinn said:
Squiddy said:
Rasande Bävern said:

Steady on, I was joking?
Seriously, you're getting a gem you can download for 10% of the usual import price.... nothing to be upset about!

And you're getting a bloody good game the West was denied 7 years ago.

ya dude you should appreciate that you are at least getting this. i wish i could get it.

hockeyhero

Rasande Bävern said:
But i think Regi hyped the little suprise unessecary much. It sounded like it would be something big but it wasn´t

ya i know..... the way he said “the surprise is coming.....†made me think it was going to be good....

Werbung:

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
yeah..... oh well , soon we will grab our hands on galaxy so its ok with me now :D

Always look on the bright side;)

But yeah I'm not that dissapointed since I thought it would have been Check Mii Out which would've been crap.