Wii Surprise Revealed..

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Rasande Bävern said:
yeah, it was a disapointment for us all...but lets look forward to what is to come :)

ya thats true.... we still got brawl, mario galaxy, mario kart, medal of honors, resident evil, wii zapper and many more cool things coming to wii..... :D

Theherolink_1

hockeyhero said:
Rasande Bävern said:
yeah, it was a disapointment for us all...but lets look forward to what is to come :)

ya thats true.... we still got brawl, mario galaxy, mario kart, medal of honors, resident evil, wii zapper and many more cool things coming to wii..... :D

But what i dont get where is the mii check out channel.....?

Phillysoul11

[/quote]
i dont really care if we get that channel but if we do it will probably be sometime in 2008

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
hockeyhero said:
Rasande Bävern said:

i think it's coming out soon..... by the end of the year.....

yoshi

i think the surprise is awesome and i can't believe that SMB: LOST LEVELS and S&P both came to the U.S. I thought that it would only come to UK

wiipointsmaster

yoshi said:
i think the surprise is awesome and i can't believe that SMB: LOST LEVELS and S&P both came to the U.S. I thought that it would only come to UK

wow are you serious. i just bought SMB 2 for vc. dang i shouldnt have done that.

jesta

September surprise may have been something that happened already, may not have.

A GoNintendo reader, GIJoey sent an email over to Nintendo (via the customer service page) to try and get some info out of them on the September surprise that came and went. This was a response sent by one of their reps.

"Nothing released or announced recently has ever been confirmed to be the surprise Reggie spoke of in that E3 interview. That said, it may have been one of the many things that have recently been released, like Japan-only games being released to the Virtual Console as one example.

Keep in mind that even officially announced release dates for products (which this wasn’t) are always estimates and subject to change. One thing is certain, with Wii there are always going to be more surprises just around the corner." Link

Erm... So it's happened... Oh wait... Oh whatever!! :crazy:

Ryano

sear69 said:
Its hardly a surprise when it costs you money/points, I class a surprise as something good that I would benefit from.

Read the lasts post of the page before this one mate...

Werbung:

mechacrash

i had the SNES edition of the lost levels but most of the features in the original japanese version were removed because they made the game TOO DAM HARD... so i decided to get the wii edition... and world 7's GAY