Windows 7

Werbung:

veronx

like majority of players here I am using xp sp3 now but I have windows 7 RC on my pc too , its great OS but I must buy new graphic card to use it ;)

basil

I have used vista but i dont think it worth wasting tht mush HDD space. I still use xp its the best . donno lot abt 7 though. got to c

endre0916

Win7x64 build 7600.16385... my pc just loves it.
Murpo, i have something for you, i hope this is what you missing from win7:
http://windows7center.com/tutorials/how-to-enable-the-quick-launch-bar-in-windows-7/

Enjoy! :)

Cromatox

im back to XP i didn't like Windows 7

i looked nice and such and was good, but i got alot of errors with my games when i had it, i game most so im gonna use XP

Nurech

Installed win7 in my gaming PC, never been so happy before in my life. Windows actually installed and working without problems, and with better performance as well. Only one of my soundcard drivers didn't work, which I fixed, so I'm very pleased.

Heck, I'm going to install it on my gaming laptop as well, better than Vista garbage miles.

Darksmiley

windows 7 beats vista by years i installed it and everything works didnt have to download any drivers but video but who does have to do that :darksmiley: :murpo: :boosted:

tailcracker

Lol, i think its worth the upgrade, much faster than vista. Its the new age XP! lol, i've had it for a while now and i got it for free. i got my schools site license key (no, i will not give it away) and installed it. Loving it so far.

Werbung: