Windows 7

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

i still dont like the desktop bar, i hate the fact that youve got to type in what you want to access it. im sure thats one of the many things i will have to change to classic view

Salveros

22 october is the release date right?

Im planning on buying windows 7 too.
But dont know if thats in a month, two months, or six months :D
but eventually, i have it !

Slartibartfast

MSDN Academy Alliance - the best way to get free all the software you need legally and before release dates:)

Win 7 Pro is quite decent system after that fiasko with vista

Salveros

I read that if you bought windows vista lately you get a free upgrade to windows 7, thats nice =)
At least they dont try to steal all your money like BFH :p

colemancol

Windows 7 is best.Because it has better features then the other.And Windows 7 is a vast improvement from Vista as it takes up much less ram and has other optimizations such as fast booting times. I recommend Windows 7, and if you really don't want vista and don't want to wait for the final version of Windows 7, you can download a copy of the Release Candidate from the Microsoft website for free and use it up till June of 2010. I am working with the Release Candidate right now and so far I have absolutely no complaints, considering Im a heavy computer use with advanced software.

spuznick242

There is very little differnce between vista and windows 7. There is not a big enough differnce to go through the hassle of changing it for little to nothing.

Werbung: