Windows 7

Werbung:

Oranges

Even for a Mac OS X user, I find that Windows 7 measures up very well. It is more stable on 64-bit than any other Windows iteration and manages to consume much less CPU and RAM whilst idle than its predecessor.

If you are using XP, an upgrade to Windows 7 is an interface upgrade.
If you are using Vista, an upgrade to Windows 7 is a stability upgrade.

I would say yes, you should upgrade.

rUnd0wN

comparing to vista, yes it definitely better, but if u have xp and thinking about upgrading to 7 then i dont recommend it, as it makes ur games run slower

oh and free downloading windows 7 has now come to an end, the users who are using the RC atm can use it till march from what i have heard

KingRick

Im actually considering to get windows 7 too. But will every programm work on it?

And when I would install windows 7, will I lose everything which is on my PC atm :(?
Or can I just install it and I wont lose anything?

:kingRicK:

rUnd0wN

KingRick said:
Im actually considering to get windows 7 too. But will every programm work on it?

And when I would install windows 7, will I lose everything which is on my PC atm :(?

actually u could use 2 operating systems, or if u want to, add 1 more and then remove the other one

KingRick

rUnd0wN said:
KingRick said:

actually u could use 2 operating systems, or if u want to, add 1 more and then remove the other one
Yes but I dont lose anything on my PC? Not a single file?
Ifso I might get it. (btw. where can I get it ? ^^)

rUnd0wN

KingRick said:
rUnd0wN said:
KingRick said:

Yes but I dont lose anything on my PC? Not a single file?
Ifso I might get it. (btw. where can I get it ? ^^)

if u add second OS u wont lose any of ur data

Werbung: