Anyone notice a growth in glitchers and speeders?

Roger117

I guess since the other major hacks don't really work, there are more speeders in-game. They are really easy to kill, but get annoying in SV CTF. Glitchers in JF annoy the hell out of me, like the tank glitch or other ones behind the bases. Anyone else notice this?

Werbung:

XCalibry

I guess since the other major hacks don't really work, there are more speeders in-game. They are really easy to kill, but get annoying in SV CTF. Glitchers in JF annoy the hell out of me, like the tank glitch or other ones behind the bases. Anyone else notice this?

Big time. I noticed more ppl glitch in Junk Flea. I even had ppl go around the perimeter and I killed ppl in those areas too! I say for every JunkFlea game I play, at least 1-2 ppl try or do glitch (that I notice).

I might start playing Junk Flea less b/c of the stupidity that is going on. We already have trouble to with laggggggg from South American players and now with "invisible players" shooting at us makes it much worse for gameplay :(

SpIkE_JoNzE

yup...a lot of glitchers in avery game i join into...but speeders...f*ck with speeders...i have killed some during the games...so not much problem...

its just they have nothing else to do...and temporarly they cannot buy hacks...

Cyder

This past weekend speeders and glitchers galore.... The worst some some guy named "Leon..." something.. I had everyone in the room saying "coward".. even from his own team,,... They were in every game/map/scenario I played in...

yoko57

Not That i hack or anything but a few days ago i thought what i should be ready for when hackers come into the room so i go into google and type 'combatarms hacks' and it came up with this one website that said 'Don't worry fellow hackers, Jhon will get the GOD MODE hack and FLYING hack through. But for now, enjoy the Ghostmode hack.' the Ghostmode hack is a hack that allows you to walk through walls, shoot through walls. it also makes you transperent which means people can shoot through you.

MooCowMan

Fly hack and God mode will never be back. God Mode patched.. It would take a lot of time and coding to get them working again and really MPGH (the site that had it) doesn't even code anymore. Fly hack still exists but its useless.. Nexon made it so if you go a certain height you die.

I've noticed the increase and hackers but it doesn't bother me, I fight them just fine.

SPARTANZ77

Ive reported 12 glitchers in the past 2 days,so yeah id say theres more and there must be a public speed hacker becuase they dont go as fast as the people with VIP (ive seen them they go SUPER fast its almost like there flying)

SpIkE_JoNzE

some times ago i tried to become good dude with the glitchers so they dont kill me LOLS...im still doing it...sometimes work sometimes not lol,...

antiC4MP

I haven't seen this work/tried it on Junkflea, but you can kill glitchers in Cold Seed by shooting a couple LAWs into the sheds they're in. It appears the splash damage of the LAW penetrates the walls, which is over 9000 points of awesome lol. Teach glitch noobs to OBEY THE LAWWW :D.

That hitbox glitch is happening to me all the time now too, reloading fixes it if I'm shooting right at someone and none of the bullets connect I just reload but they often kill me first with their advantage, so it's annoying.

AND randomly, mostly on Sandhog, Waverider, or Junkflea on stairs but sometimes just anywhere people are dying because of whatever the f glitch that is. Epic fail. If it's a result of Nexon trying to stop hacking, though, I guess I can deal with it.

Is there a patch on the way to fix the glitch problem? It IS getting a bit ridiculous. At least 3 of their maps are essentially broken with a huge problem -_-.

Hackers, meh. I usually can get them with a UMP, it just requires a bit more attention and fast, steady aiming. Bigger problem, imo, is EVERYONE calling EVERYONE THAT IS BETTER THAN THEM a hacker. Srsly, wanton hacker accusations should be grounds for banning, too, lol. I constantly have to convince people that I'm not hacking, or that someone else who actually is just good isn't. It's soooooooo annoying...

MrPoog

Gasp, you didn't know about the LAW being the anti-glitcher weapon? :O The LAW has been the law of the land for a while :p But yeah, it's true, it does kill glitchers. And sometimes they'll get mad when they keep dying and leave the game. <-- Happiness

As for people in Junk Flea, just run at the tank, place a grenade in between two tires (it's actually really easy to do it without taking any damage from the glitcher) and they're gone. If you're pwnage enough, you'll still be alive to kill them when they come around to try to get in again. :p Glitchers usually fail at CQC, so they shouldn't be a problem. That's why they glitch.

Also, if they're behind a base defending Bravo flag, then just glitch in and kill them, guarding the glitch spot. They can't see you glitching in. If they're guarding the glitch spot and just noobly killing people as they run by, throw a nade at the wall beside the fence so it bounces in and kills them. If they're farther back (you can't see their muzzle flash) just toss one in. They'll die 70% of the time. Use the time that they're dead to glitch in and guard that area. If they're behind Alpha, only under you, then glitch in at Bravo and come kill them. If they're above Alpha, on the sand, snipe them. It's really easy.

These ALWAYS work. There's only one problem: some glitchers have simplechams, so once you're in and you've killed them, they'll just kill you from across the map, like a noob. If they start doing this, don't waste your time trying to get revenge by killing them. Just leave the game after some severe emotional abuse has been shouted at them. And none of that "your mom" stuff. Give them stuff that hurts. Or, do what I do to weird freaks who like to see people assault them.

Just talk to them calmy in a very slightly condescending manner, using non-hurtful words. Talk about things like going to bed, being concerned with their personal health (in the cases of people who claim that they do drugs, like Mimic0808, a VIP hacker I've played against many, many times), and weird stuff that they don't care about. Eventually (about 3 minutes after you start) they'll get the point that you're actually getting a kick out of their uncertainty and state of annoyedness. They'll leave after they realize that they're just a toy in one of your mind games, as opposed to that big, powerful, ownage hacker that owns everybody. :D

As for glitchers, yeah. If they don't hack, they're easy, because they can't do anything about anything. You just have to worry about glitchers that hack. :/

BTW - Quick note about the hitbox glitch. Instead of reloading, just whip out your other weapon (be it an SMG, SR, or MG) and shoot them. It works faster than reloading. Well, maybe not whipping out a machine gun. But if you're using, say, an assault rifle, and you start getting Nexowned, then change weapons and you'll be back on the road in no time. Idea - maybe switch weapons twice, and just use the same gun to mow them down. Double-tapping Q might actually work for killing them.

Try it out.

/long comment

Cyder

After our 3-25-09 Patch... I didn't see any glitching or speed hacks in Waverider or Sandhog... WOW... Anyone see any so far... is it fixed... maybe....

Werbung:

caleeb12

I've noticed that they have greatly increased. Nexon needs to ban all of them by IP and then fix their hackshield. Or, better yet, get a new one all together.