Glitchers on Waverider!

SgtMaj-Aaron

There is a glitch in waverider where you can go under the city, shoot at your unsuspecting victums, and successfuly spawn rape everybody with no danger of you getting killed by someone else!

Has anybody else here noticed that almost every game you play in waverider is ruined by glithers under the city shooting you?

I personally would never glitch because of the chance that I might get banned!!!
I really hate these glitchers and this glitch!

I think this needs to go on nexons top priority list for fixin!

If anybody else wants to rant please do so!

Werbung:

Water4440

And the ever-present and annoying wall glitch that allows snipers to shoot you through the lighthouse wall as you spawn. And people do it on every map too.

Love

And the ever-present and annoying wall glitch that allows snipers to shoot you through the lighthouse wall as you spawn. And people do it on every map too.

This was fixed..

The new glitch, I've yet to see.
Though I stay away from Waverider, too many glitches.

shawnaw2

yea wave rider always have glitches who go under the map it self
seen ppl opening room for learning to glitch in waverider
what on earth is happening to waverider man
i think they shuld totally fix or block out the whole map
too many glitchers around spawn killing
i cant even walk for 1min and yes 1 MIN
die after going up the stairs, cant even make it near the boxes or planks to get on top the building

Water4440

This was fixed..

The new glitch, I've yet to see.
Though I stay away from Waverider, too many glitches.
Was it?
I haven't played in a few days.
The "under the city" one is so annoying.

To report, take a screenshot then submit a nexon ticket with the screenshot, you IGN, and the glitchers IGN.

Delta Z

i have sometimes noticed noobs crouching on the rail trying to get under the map now that you mention it.
i didnt know what they were doing until now.

thanks, ill watch out for Em.

Water4440

i have sometimes noticed noobs crouching on the rail trying to get under the map now that you mention it.
i didnt know what they were doing until now.

thanks, ill watch out for Em.
Or, wait till they kill you and it will show your killer sometimes. Take a screenie, he'll be standing in the water and his IGN should be clearly visible.

Delta Z

i hate thoes noobs. THERE TAKING UP THE DAILY TOP 5 PLAYER SPACES. AND THERE A WASTE OF SPACE JUST LIKE THOES FRIGGING HACKER NOOBS.

CluelessJoe

Ahhh... so that explains what that --head was doing :mad:

I've encountered both hackers and glitchers on Waverider. I've seen everything from people flying through the air (lol), to the aforementioned floor glitcher. I've yet to get a screen-shot of em though. It's a shame cause that's a neat map.

Blue-Orange

I used to do this. But after I've seen that everybody was getting so annoyed of it, I just stopped. First of all, because I wouldn't want to get my account banned. Second, because I want to be complete legit in this game and play like a real MAN! If you ever try this and kill someone you're sure to get banned or reported because 80% of the time you won't get banned due to not enough proof.

rocktrns

i noticed that to now there is some glitch when i see them ion top of the water when they kill me i had my kill cam on and i saw one of them on the waterit was weird

CluelessJoe

Or, wait till they kill you and it will show your killer sometimes. Take a screenie, he'll be standing in the water and his IGN should be clearly visible.

Yep... I caught this guy, but he stopped after he was confronted about it.

Combat-Arms_03.jpg

If the sound is not off (a rarity for WR), you can hear em walking in the water ;)

Werbung: