Anyone notice a growth in glitchers and speeders?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Hackers are thinking twice about hacking. Theres been very few speeders and very few virtual jumpers. If they are hacking, they're trying to look as legit as possible or on a noob account.

mothball

You sure its not out already , I shot like 5 people in different games and my shots went through them and hit the wall. No damage.

MooCowMan

You sure its not out already , I shot like 5 people in different games and my shots went through them and hit the wall. No damage.

Everyone thinks those are hacks but it's not. God mode is long gone and probably will never be recoded. It's latency issues, those people are "laggers".

MooCowMan

Err.. I was just saying there's no god mode lol. I know GA releases their VIP's fast. I was playing against a VIP yesterday, trying to say he wasn't a VIP even though I saw him glitch right through a wall, had a slight speed boost, and was aimbotting.

cvspartan101

Ive reported 12 glitchers in the past 2 days,so yeah id say theres more and there must be a public speed hacker becuase they dont go as fast as the people with VIP (ive seen them they go SUPER fast its almost like there flying)

People with VIP hacks go super fast compared to people without

mothball

thats freaken great vips out that means publics next. was playing yesterday and beat some mexicans 100-98. they wanted it riased to 140 so i did. bad mistake didnt have a chance. the three turned there hacks and the rest is history. put tard on my forehead.

LordNor

Why does everyone think aimbotting is still so strong? OPK and speeders are about the only obvious hacks I've seen around. Chaming is hard to prove but it isn't hard to deal with. I get called an aimbotter all the time, but hey... learn to aim and you can do the same thing!

MooCowMan

Why does everyone think aimbotting is still so strong? OPK and speeders are about the only obvious hacks I've seen around. Chaming is hard to prove but it isn't hard to deal with. I get called an aimbotter all the time, but hey... learn to aim and you can do the same thing!

Virtual Jump is now one of the most common and obvious hacks. People often confuse it with glitching or super bullets. They appear on the ground but in their view they are in the air.

The following is a picture I have found of virtual jump. You would see this guy on the ground but this is what he sees.

combatarms002u.jpg

XCalibry

Virtual Jump is now one of the most common and obvious hacks. People often confuse it with glitching or super bullets. They appear on the ground but in their view they are in the air.

The following is a picture I have found of virtual jump. You would see this guy on the ground but this is what he sees.

combatarms002u.jpg

what??? that is insane! So this hack still exists after the recent patch?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

How can you prove someone using it?
Kill cam helps, if you see them in a spot usually where he shouldn't have been able to kill you from, looking at a downward angle then its a VJ. Kill cam off, its a bit harder but i think you'll be able to notice. Really all you have to do is trick them into killing you from an area you shouldn't normally be killed from. It'll be quite obvious. Once you've done that report away..